Apr 19 2014
By: pixel--chick Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Lockwood Life reset time??

3 replies 539 views Edited Apr 19, 2014

I'm completely confused about the Lockwood Life reset times now, have they changed recently?

Im visiting the spaces at the same time i always did but not getting any points in some. Can someone please confirm what the reset time is for east coast?

Thanks in advance  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Lockwood Life reset time??

Apr 19, 2014

pixel--chick wrote:

I'm completely confused about the Lockwood Life reset times now, have they changed recently?

Im visiting the spaces at the same time i always did but not getting any points in some. Can someone please confirm what the reset time is for east coast?

According to @Loki6669 in the following thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/The-LKWD-Life-Thread/m-p/43392496

Heads up, this info discovered and tested firsthand by myself. The new LKWD Life reset time *drumroll*... messed up like the old one. There are again 2 reset times. A fake one at 12am PDT that moves the animals but does not reset the daily XP and the REAL one 2 hours later at 2am PDT(same 2 hour reset window as the previous 5pm and 7pm PDT ones).

As with the previous window:

WARNING: Any task not completed before 12am PDT will forfeit that days XP for the tasks. Any tasks completed between 12am-2am PDT will count for the FOLLOWING day.

SHORT VERSION: Complete all XP tasks before 12am PDT to avoid missing out on XP.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (528 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Apr 19, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

pixel--chick wrote:

According to @Loki6669 in the following thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/The-LKWD-Life-Thread/m-p/43392496

Heads up, this info discovered and tested firsthand by myself. The new LKWD Life reset time *drumroll*... messed up like the old one. There are again 2 reset times. A fake one at 12am PDT that moves the animals but does not reset the daily XP and the REAL one 2 hours later at 2am PDT(same 2 hour reset window as the previous 5pm and 7pm PDT ones).

WARNING: Any task not completed before 12am PDT will forfeit that days XP for the tasks. Any tasks completed between 12am-2am PDT will count for the FOLLOWING day.

SHORT VERSION: Complete all XP tasks before 12am PDT to avoid missing out on XP.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 19, 2014

pixel--chick wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

pixel--chick wrote:

Thank you Smiley Happy

You are very welcome. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (491 Views)
0 Likes