Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: Lockwood Dream Yacht discussion

Dec 23, 2011

Awesome pics, Whusler! If you figure out how to get to that beach, do share! Is that firework the finale one you get from having 8 people in the Midnight Glade space? I need to get that somehow.. ;-; I just hate bothering people to come over at inopportune times.

Teehee2123, I'm really sorry you didn't win! You're welcome to visit any time, even if it's not the same.

For an update on my hypothesis from earlier regarding the Yacht, I believe everything is on a 3 hour timer, possibly starting at midnight. This accounts for an odd number of items, with the 13 I've listed above being available by 9PM my time, and 6PM forum time. As I am assuming the timer goes by forum time, this means that new items , should appear at approximately 9PM and Midnight (or a bit before) forum time. I was unable to confirm this last night because I work a very early 1st shift schedule. If no one else has figured it out by the time I do, I'll keep up with this list myself.

As the times I've discovered these items at are speculative, all of my estimation could be horribly skewed. I'm just posting my experience in case anyone else wants something to try until I can figure out the rest of the items. Also, I could be wrong, but didn't the initial advertisements for the yacht say "30 free items?" Whereas the space itself says "more than 20"? What happened there?

Message 30 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Does anyone know how to decorate a yacht?

sword-art-online
Message 31 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Even though I didn't win, I gto a special prize from someone! It actually turned out to be a really good night last night!

Message 32 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Hypnotic_Inertia - Think of it as a classy apartment or even as a floating hotel. You could have a fancy lobby with seating and an open floor for parties, an upper floor for guest rooms, and all sorts of deck furniture outside for sun bathing, star watching, or just for laying by the hot tubs. That's my suggestion anyway. I haven't fully decorated as I don't want to accidentally cover up where more items might spawn in. I did put some fireworks in the sky, and a Christmas tree in my first floor 'lobby' area, though!

There's no 'right' way to decorate, so above all, just have fun.

Teehee2123 - That's really awesome! Congrats! I feel all nosey and curious now.

Message 33 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Well I really got the thing that I wanted from the contest! But I can't say anything more cause their may be a contest or something...

Message 34 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Dec 23, 2011

I haven't had time to check if the PS3 clock is what it works off of or if it's on the system clock like the Lockwood showcase, but when I got in last night there were 3 items on deck to grab and checking this morning there was nothing on board to grab. It's very possible that it runs on the PS3 clock and if you turn the date setting forward and re-enter there should be items on deck. If someone has time to check it out please let us know. 8)

Message 35 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Shirobara_ can I add you to some visits on you boat? Please?

Message 36 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Add away, check_waas! I'm experimenting with the time clock right now, but I can send you an invite in a few.

Message 37 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Not yet since we have no clue what the furniture will be, but I do where the bed goes. 8/

I do like the furniture we are getting so far even though it's been more decorative items but I bet we have some major pieces yet to come. I'm using some of what we have gotten for my Luxury Weekend Lakehouse and it looks very sharp! 8)

Message 38 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Dec 23, 2011

If anyone is looking for a Tour of the Dream Yatch,  Midnight Glade , Creek Falls or Nebula Air Ship. 

I will be on home in roughly 15 min  and being giving tours for a few hours.  Also feel free to hit me up anytime via the XMB include the word tour in the subject and list the spaces you would like a tour of.  I will reply back as soon as i get it with details and time.

You all have a great Christmas  (Holidays)

SzS

Message 39 of 388 (61 Views)
0 Likes