and people call me a troll.HA!

Message 50 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: Lockwood Concept Theift?

Jun 22, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

maybe you should worry more about lockwood suing you for libel or slander than anything else.

mfw they try to sue someone using a screen name.

1340259214122.jpg

Message 51 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Please dont antagonised, If somethin comes up Ill deal with it. Its already enough of a benefit ya get what im sayin.

Message 52 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Grim_Dude wrote:

Ma'am, please dont encourage him. Im talking about the anatomy of the concept not the theme. Their the same color and the same shape, their are small differences but it dont change the fact that somewhere in the process 1 had to get something from the other.

And Im sorry for useing sir and fella in earlier comments to you, that was rude of me and I apologies.

Are you like 13 ?

Do you not know that your assumptions and direct condemnation is basically libelous and YOU are the one fanning a potentialy disastrous flame towards yourself ?

What you just said made as much sense as two left shoes.

If thats the case then you may as well alert every donut company in the world....and dont stop there you might as well attack every bakery on earth as well.....LOL @ anatomys and colors and shapes.

I present my evidence as well then:

DUNKIN DONUTS

http://dunkindonutscoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dunkin_donuts.jpg

WINCHELL'S DONUTS

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/mixes/images/donuts-400x300.jpg

CRISPY CREME DONUTS

http://angie.dishmans.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bd-donuts.jpg

Oh my God, they all have holes, and sprinkly things, and yummy delicious glaze....this is a travesty !

Wait look some even have chocolate !

I'm outraged !

Message 53 of 88 (162 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Because your friend was headed down a river with no paddles..

And if you think I am a troll for trying to save his hide..

Next time he will hit the waterfall.

I have been called a lot of things.. but never Ansy... thanks..

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

why are you so...ansy about this?

and people call me a troll.HA!

Message 54 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jun 22, 2012

disregard most of them.  dunno why jin isn't in a home fashion thread...

though i will say your thread title could do with a change, as for saying you think they stole this design: that is not libel, as he has clearly stated he "thinks" thus making it an opinion, and for it to be libel he would have to say they DID it. not that he believes they did.you people are quick to banter on about things you clearly know nothing about.

this is one of the many benefits of actually having a lawyer who knows wth HE is talking about.lol

Message 55 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Grim_Dude wrote:

Ok I've had just about enough of you, I know they are samurai mech warriors. Lockwood made their own but they took inspiration from an artist, my goodness what does it take to have you understand that Im not saying one person has the rights to all samurai mech warriors geez. the fact that they have the same anatomy is where im getting at ok? Now stop bringing all anime into this matter.

You just contradicted yourself in your very own explanation.

If no one person has the intellectual property rights to SMW's, then why did you come here and basically call Lockwood thieves ?

The composition is a universal design and zeo believe it or not didnt create it himself.

He simply was inspired by other existing model protoypes and/or images, so what gives you the right to claim Lockwood wasnt ?

After all they get paid to do it.

Now factor in how long SMW's have been out its been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past 2010.

Message 56 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jun 22, 2012

*smh*

your missing the point completely bro. no one holds a trademark or copywrite on the "idea" of doughnuts. though many doughnut companies DO have trademarked TYPES. same story here. the robot TYPE is identical, right down to the color, shape, uncommon design and structure. do you really believe that this is coincidence? if so please tell me so i can just disregard future posts.

Message 57 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Your like an incompitent 12 year old, your not going to make a point your just spamming images. Why are you defending a company anyway?

Message 58 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

*smh*

your missing the point completely bro. no one holds a trademark or copywrite on the "idea" of doughnuts. though many doughnut companies DO have trademarked TYPES. same story here. the robot TYPE is identical, right down to the color, shape, uncommon design and structure. do you really believe that this is coincidence? if so please tell me so i can just disregard future posts.

First of all bro...whether you know it or not hes editted what his original post said to save face.

Secondly he also said this was posted on Deviant Art in 2010. To be honest, I'm sure there are hundred if not thousands of similar images drawn up from by everyone from young japanese teen boys who love anime, to grown female photoshop wizards who master digital imagery. I dont see the similarites.

If you mean the color...its no different from an Iron Man color scheme

The head/face is different, as well is the chest.

The Samurai garb is representative of Shogun Samurai even down to the helmet.

I mean think about it...its basically a mech jet only shogun style

Message 59 of 88 (162 Views)
0 Likes