Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

Really glad I have my second floor mansion atm..all built in, but these would be nice to add to the more common realistic spaces, now to work on walls.. They do look nicely detailed, and modern. With their last release of kitchen items, I doubt this will be pricey. We'll see. Any spaces you are looking foward to putting these in?

Message 11 of 40 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
837 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

It will cost a total of 1,200 Lockwood Tokens to purchase all the Gift Machine pieces separately. We can't do bundles of more than two items at a time unfortunately, so that’s why we’re only able to offer them individually.

Kind regards,
Lockwood

Message 12 of 40 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

It will cost a total of 1,200 Lockwood Tokens to purchase all the Gift Machine pieces separately. We can't do bundles of more than two items at a time unfortunately, so that’s why we’re only able to offer them individually.

Kind regards,
Lockwood


What will the store prices be I wonder and will they offer a bundle? Sounds expensive at 1200 tokens. I'll have to check token prices when I log in later. Been awhile since I bought some. 

Message 13 of 40 (199 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
634 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012
1200...ouch. How much is that in dollars,
Message 14 of 40 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
634 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012
 
Message 15 of 40 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

There are several bundles for the tokens:

61 N/A, 81 is $0.99, 480 for $4.99, 1180 for $10.99, 2780 for $23.99, and 6240 for $49.99

 

So you could get the 1180 for $10.99 (The cheapest way) and the $0.99 one for 81 to combine them to 1261 tokens. So $11.99 in all.

 

Keep in mind the gift machine comes with a default 64 tokens, in which case you would only have to purchase the 1180 bundle to have enough (1200)

Message 16 of 40 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

There are several bundles for the tokens:

61 N/A, 81 is $0.99, 480 for $4.99, 1180 for $10.99, 2780 for $23.99, and 6240 for $49.99

 

So you could get the 1180 for $10.99 (The cheapest way) and the $0.99 one for 81 to combine them to 1261 tokens. So $11.99 in all.

 

Keep in mind the gift machine comes with a default 64 tokens, in which case you would only have to purchase the 1180 bundle to have enough (1200)


No way I'm buying that for 12 dollars unless the toilet, shower and sink actually function. Smiley Wink

 

I still haven't gotten the kitchen so I suppose I'll do without the bathroom as well. 

Message 17 of 40 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

There are several bundles for the tokens:

61 N/A, 81 is $0.99, 480 for $4.99, 1180 for $10.99, 2780 for $23.99, and 6240 for $49.99

 

So you could get the 1180 for $10.99 (The cheapest way) and the $0.99 one for 81 to combine them to 1261 tokens. So $11.99 in all.

 

Keep in mind the gift machine comes with a default 64 tokens, in which case you would only have to purchase the 1180 bundle to have enough (1200)


No way I'm buying that for 12 dollars unless the toilet, shower and sink actually function. Smiley Wink

 

I still haven't gotten the kitchen so I suppose I'll do without the bathroom as well. 


I like doing the math sometimes..So averages about a dollar per 100 tokens, 10 items at $1.19 each, not bad..but anways, they do look great in terms of apperance. 

 

Lockwood does to have reasonable pricing as far as bundles, wouldn't be surprised if the regular sets go for $5.99-8.99. Which is more than a space, we need more personal spaces in general..(off topic).

Message 18 of 40 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

Really glad I have my second floor mansion atm..all built in, but these would be nice to add to the more common realistic spaces, now to work on walls.. They do look nicely detailed, and modern. With their last release of kitchen items, I doubt this will be pricey. We'll see. Any spaces you are looking foward to putting these in?


Agreed, except for the shower stalls ( I think..lol..its been a while since I visit ). Nice but I'll pass.

Message 19 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 29, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

There are several bundles for the tokens:

61 N/A, 81 is $0.99, 480 for $4.99, 1180 for $10.99, 2780 for $23.99, and 6240 for $49.99

 

So you could get the 1180 for $10.99 (The cheapest way) and the $0.99 one for 81 to combine them to 1261 tokens. So $11.99 in all.

 

Keep in mind the gift machine comes with a default 64 tokens, in which case you would only have to purchase the 1180 bundle to have enough (1200)


No way I'm buying that for 12 dollars unless the toilet, shower and sink actually function. Smiley Wink

 

I still haven't gotten the kitchen so I suppose I'll do without the bathroom as well. 


I like doing the math sometimes..So averages about a dollar per 100 tokens, 10 items at $1.19 each, not bad..but anways, they do look great in terms of apperance. 

 

Lockwood does to have reasonable pricing as far as bundles, wouldn't be surprised if the regular sets go for $5.99-8.99. Which is more than a space, we need more personal spaces in general..(off topic).


If they have decent bundles I'll probably get it. The gift machine color is nice and that is just too much for me personally. For those willing to buy it I'm sure it will be worth it to them. Wish the gift machine had bundles as well.

Message 20 of 40 (144 Views)
0 Likes