Sackboy
592 posts

Re: Live In Europe..Home Beta Sign Up Still Not Up!!

Apr 26, 2007
NO WAY !! WHY American and Canada ONLY !!! , Thats not fair !
 But the official site from europe...
LIE SONY LIE !!

Home Beta Tester.

Message 11 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 26, 2007

mstx wrote:
NO WAY !! WHY American and Canada ONLY !!! , Thats not fair !
 But the official site from europe...
LIE SONY LIE !!

Chill bro'

I heard a rumour that it's only ppl who speak nicely about PS3 on this forum that got emailed... Wonder if there's any truth in that ?
I   L  O  V  E   Y  O  U   S  O  N   Y   hahaha

Message 12 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 26, 2007
If the entire closed beta is fully North American (I mean no Asian or European version) then I doubt that Asian and Europeans will get a public beta also. Which in my mind is bad buiness sense. Also Home is MADE in EUROPE!
Message 13 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Live in europe and the home beta sign ups are not up yet..jus the same old site!!!!
i hope they save some spots for the europiens!!!!!

I bet that they will release a closed beta (probably separate) for Europe very soon.  After all, Home is Sony Europe's brainchild.
Message 14 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Dbzdude226 wrote:

Big_Man_G wrote:
Live in europe and the home beta sign ups are not up yet..jus the same old site!!!!
i hope they save some spots for the europiens!!!!!

I bet that they will release a closed beta (probably separate) for Europe very soon.  After all, Home is Sony Europe's brainchild.

Are you flirting with us Europeans dude (lol) 

/stockholm
Message 15 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Apr 26, 2007

ZN8KE wrote:

Gavi wrote:

SwissArmyBud wrote:
Sorry, not going to happen. USA and Canada only.... Sorry. You gotta wait.

I wouldn't accept that. This is a global feature, they need to get global feedback. It should be available to all including Japan, Europe and Asia. No reason for it not to be. If Europe does miss out then those guys are going to be as sick as dogs, considering they were late to the launch party.

Hi Gavi .... Japan IS Asia (LOL)  just couldn't resist 

Haha, right you are. I wrote that because of how sony has regionalised the PS3 in terms of Stores. You have the North American store, the European store, the Japanese store and the Asian store. My mistake. Anyhow, I'm still hoping that SCEE will send out invites to European PS3 board members as I'm a member over there and have registered my PS3 in my homeland (UK).
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 16 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 26, 2007

ZN8KE wrote:

Gavi wrote:

SwissArmyBud wrote:
Sorry, not going to happen. USA and Canada only.... Sorry. You gotta wait.

I wouldn't accept that. This is a global feature, they need to get global feedback. It should be available to all including Japan, Europe and Asia. No reason for it not to be. If Europe does miss out then those guys are going to be as sick as dogs, considering they were late to the launch party.

Hi Gavi .... Japan IS Asia (LOL)  just couldn't resist 

Japan isn't Asia. There are far more other countries included in Asia too.
Message 17 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I'm sure he meant to say that Japan is in Asia. Just like I didn't mean to state that Japan was separate from Asia. Anyhow, back on topic, still no Home beta testing news for everyone outside North America?
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 18 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Gavi wrote:
I'm sure he meant to say that Japan is in Asia. Just like I didn't mean to state that Japan was separate from Asia. Anyhow, back on topic, still no Home beta testing news for everyone outside North America?

Nope, but on the up side, no news saying there isn't one!
Message 19 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Damn, don't get all whiney. I'm sure a European beta will come in time. As for now, invites have been sent out to users registered under SCEA. Big whoop, we always get stuff first. What the hell are you even doing on this site anyway? Sign up just to complain about all the stuff we get first?
PSN: CaptainKillface, XBL: mechakucha
Message 20 of 21 (37 Views)
0 Likes