I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Re: List - what is NEEDS to Improve in Home Tycoon

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Here's a problem I encountered today that needs fixing:  Time stops when you exit the game/Playstation Home, so when you come back, if you have 0 workers available to collect revenue or build things, you'll have 0 when you come back.  Time needs to flow outside of the game, and even outside of Home.  I'm not sitting around with nothing to do for 3 or 4 hours before I can get all my workers back.

Workers shouldn't even be spent to collect money from property.  These guys build ****, they aren't debt collectors.  Collecting revenue shouldn't cost us anything.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 11 of 34 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Oct 5, 2012
You should get a token reward for completing some of the tasks, maybe even be able to use ingame revenue to buy them (limited).

Maybe not have every **bleep** thing limited to workers and tokens too.
Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 12 of 34 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

Here's a problem I encountered today that needs fixing:  Time stops when you exit the game/Playstation Home, so when you come back, if you have 0 workers available to collect revenue or build things, you'll have 0 when you come back.  Time needs to flow outside of the game, and even outside of Home.  I'm not sitting around with nothing to do for 3 or 4 hours before I can get all my workers back.

In case you miss http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Home-Tycoon-Feedback-and-General-Discussion/...

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:
10 minutes per worker? Who came up with that idea? It just seems like such a long time to wait for a worker to show up so you can keep playing. And they don't regenerate unless you are in game. I don't have the patience for that.

Remember, workers ARE supposed to regenerate around the clock (and always did during testing) -- we're not sure why they stopped working properly after launch, but we're working on a fix. Like Novus Prime, Home Tycoon was designed to be long-term game where you gradually build up your city, balance your economy, and work your way up the leaderboards. You can buy more workers if you want to rush through the game, or let them regenerate for free over time. I understand it's frustrating when they don't regen while you're not in the game, but that'll be fixed once we nail down the problem.

Message 13 of 34 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I REALLY hope that we don't have to wait several weeks for the worker regen bug to be fixed.  I'm already going nuts waiting on mercia fixes!

Message 14 of 34 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Oct 5, 2012
A huge Christmas tree.
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 15 of 34 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Oct 5, 2012
And Fire Works.
Message 16 of 34 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Plus a Jeep like the Ford or Lincoln
Message 17 of 34 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Also, buildings with a link to the bowling ally.. Etc..
Message 18 of 34 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 5, 2012

artform-fazeone wrote:
Also, buildings with a link to the bowling ally.. Etc..

you don't need to post 5 time but separated suggestion

Message 19 of 34 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 5, 2012

FishiesU wrote:

1) workers time, please lower the time it takes forever to reload

Source: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Home-Tycoon-Feedback-and-General-Discussion/...

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

IMPORTANT NEWS:

We've reduced the Worker regeneration rate from 10 minutes down to 5 minutes while we we work on fixing the bug that prevents Workers from regenerating when you're not in-game. 

[...]

Message 20 of 34 (147 Views)