Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 12, 2013

gjk-23__ gagged:

Its so frustrating they have so many limitations to ps home! (disconnected due to inactivity (I have no idea why the hell they put that in with you haveing to worry about it and you having to constantly going in your wardrobe not to get kicked out if you want to go away for a long period of time. An insulting joke if you ask me.) the constant system freezing and network errors, language gets blurred out when some words aren't even swear words like "assassin", blurring out swear words period, not having an open mic in any open space. If people dont like the open mic CHANGE THE SETTINGS TO TURN IT OFF (If they are that strict about it rate ps home an M rating. I know ps home is spose to be for everyone but the majority of people that use home are over 18 anyway or better yet have a family friendly option once you first play ps home to turn of bad typing language and open mic) and of corse the 100 item furniture limit but that is understandable because of memory constraints.) Ps home would be so mutch better if it didn't have these limitations! With all these limitations it doesn't alow home to be at its full potential. Just hope they can get it right on the ps4.

:^/ Actually, instead of adjusting PS Home to an M rating, how about users adjusting themselves to Home's family rating? Being on the Internet is being out in public, from your living room. Being courteous and civil to others is everyone's social obligation to each other. As for the majority of users on Home being over eighteen, well, that makes them old enough to be responsible, right?

As for Home exceeding its limitations and thus reaching its full potential, I think it's the other way around. Home is experiencing some of its limitations because it is reaching its full potential....

Message 51 of 57 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

I just just said better yet have a family friendly option and 18 being how old the M rating goes for. Im not talking about being courteous and responsible this is about not feeling restricted while in ps home.

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Message 52 of 57 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jan 12, 2013
There is going to be a big announcement next week a possible core update. GW said awhile back there may be a item increase. Don't quote me lol.

D-N so one year makes DL a old dev really? Get real also get sony to change their policy then the ones who aren't updating will follow....

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 53 of 57 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

strider367 wrote:
There is going to be a big announcement next week a possible core update. GW said awhile back there may be a item increase. Don't quote me lol.

D-N so one year makes DL a old dev really? Get real also get sony to change their policy then the ones who aren't updating will follow....

Except once again you are wrong, as DL has been releasing content in Home for over two years now.  In fact, the original arcade cabinets that they just updated from 22 slots to just 1 have been available as a free reward since November of 2010...  go figure.

Maybe if you spent as much time researching a topic for actual facts as you do getting into arguments with others, you might not be wrong so often.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 54 of 57 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Attack, attack, attack that's all you know right? If you concentrate on the subject in hand rather than the personal attacks. You might be able to get something done around here. Instead you do these child like attacks and you blow out your own thread. Good work lol... 

Map
Map

Message 55 of 57 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

You said something (several things) that were false, and I corrected you.  If you think that's a personal attack or to suggest you should check your facts before making an argument, then you seriously need to tweak your perception of things.  Instead of getting defensive, why not just admit your we're wrong... I won't hold my breath.

EDIT:  You know, don't bother, your probably just trying to get this thread closed... back on my ignore list.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 56 of 57 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

I didn't make any false statements. It's your opinion just because you want something your way doesn't make you right at all. Your attacking me personally every chance you get with no merit and more importantly without any basis of facts. I say tomato you say tomato routine. But you have always been this way. Your here to attack anyone who you perceive is disagreeing with your false assertions. Well enjoy your child like victories. So you know no one takes you seriously anyway...

Argument

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

In logic and philosophy, an argument is an attempt to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons or evidence for accepting a particular conclusion.[1][2] The general structure of an argument in a natural language is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion.[3][4][5] Many arguments can also be formulated in a formal language. An argument in a formal language shows the logical form of the natural language arguments obtained by its interpretations.

In a typical deductive argument, the premises are meant to provide a guarantee of the truth of the conclusion, while in an inductive argument, they are thought to provide reasons supporting the conclusion's probable truth.[6] The standards for evaluating other kinds of arguments may rest on different or additional criteria than truth, however, such as the persuasiveness of so-called "indispensability claims" in transcendental arguments[7] or even the disclosure of new possibilities for thinking and acting.[8]

The criteria used in evaluating arguments and their forms of reasoning are studied in logic.[9] Ways of formulating arguments effectively are studied in rhetoric (see also: Argumentation theory).

I put the definition of argument up so you can tell the difference. Between argument and argumentative. Which is what you always do here.

Argumentative

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Argumentative is an evidentiary objection raised in response to a question which prompts a witness to draw inferences from facts of the case. An argumentative objection is raised as "badgering the witness."

Often, argumentative questions do not seek to establish additional facts or check the reliability of existing facts. Instead, they are meant only to cause a witness to argue with the examiner.

An "argumentative" objection is often stated as "Objection, your Honor, argumentative."

[edit] Examples of argumentative questions
  • "How do you expect the jury to believe that?"
  • "If you were going only 55 mph, how do you reconcile that with your testimony that you typically drive 5 mph over the speed limit?"
  • "Officer, why didn't you get a copy of the security video from the gas station in front of which, you allege, my client sold you fake cocaine?"

The problem with you is, you don't know what your doing..

Map
Map

Message 57 of 57 (59 Views)
0 Likes