Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
4236 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013
They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service.



If they cared we would have our criss angel couches back...
Message 31 of 57 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013
I use the cabinet quite often, myself, as an accent piece.
Message 32 of 57 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

The concept of deco is unbeknownst to some.  

Creativity is also absent in so many things nowadays. 

Lol. At those who think they got it. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 33 of 57 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

Well you do have a history of not wanting to understand what I write. But chicagotops had no problem understanding what I meant. What old sony items did they revisit? Only old dev's like heavy water has updated their's etc...

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

chicagotops wrote:

Hes saying sony already stated they wouldnt revisit these items. Theyre own items. 

but that was awhile ago and things have changed. 

The're active items that ppl would like to use but wont due to there size. So lets get the word out for em that we really need these items to be updated. Lotta devs are doing this. Its time for sony to get involved in the game. 


If that's what he mant, he didn't do a very good job expressing it, but I agree with what you said.


 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 34 of 57 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service.



If they cared we would have our criss angel couches back...

I 2nd and 3rd that!    Give us our Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch back!  That's for Sure!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 35 of 57 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

Sorry old friend they have been very clear about that cris angel coffin couch. They will never return it or replace it...

 


DCS-Tekken wrote:

mrdiamond666 wrote:
They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service.



If they cared we would have our criss angel couches back...

I 2nd and 3rd that!    Give us our Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch back!  That's for Sure!


 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 36 of 57 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Sorry old friend they have been very clear about that cris angel coffin couch. They will never return it or replace it...

 


DCS-Tekken wrote:

mrdiamond666 wrote:
They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service.



If they cared we would have our criss angel couches back...

I 2nd and 3rd that!    Give us our Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch back!  That's for Sure!


 


They haven't said anything about it what so ever... They just Ignore what were telling them... If they have made a Statement then i never saw one. They have to have a Da** good reason as to why they removed it....

 

And to this day nothing from them has been said that i know of anyways! 

 

 

Arrgg!

 

It's the reason why i no longer use My apartments and never will.... I use to put the time and effert into them but not now or ever again!  They took that part away and there's no way to get back into it now....  Shame on Them!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 37 of 57 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4522 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Well you do have a history of not wanting to understand what I write. But chicagotops had no problem understanding what I meant. What old sony items did they revisit? Only old dev's like heavy water has updated their's etc...

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

chicagotops wrote:

Hes saying sony already stated they wouldnt revisit these items. Theyre own items. 

but that was awhile ago and things have changed. 

The're active items that ppl would like to use but wont due to there size. So lets get the word out for em that we really need these items to be updated. Lotta devs are doing this. Its time for sony to get involved in the game. 


If that's what he mant, he didn't do a very good job expressing it, but I agree with what you said.


 


Except this is what you said "So you know the actives that were released by dev's long gone are not being updated ever."  Which is false, as some devs have.  However, I suspect you are far more interested in starting arguments than having a reasonable discussion, so I'll go back to ignoring you.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 38 of 57 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 11, 2013

Glasswalls has told me that several times sorry...

 


DCS-Tekken wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Sorry old friend they have been very clear about that cris angel coffin couch. They will never return it or replace it...

 


DCS-Tekken wrote:

mrdiamond666 wrote:
They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service.



If they cared we would have our criss angel couches back...

I 2nd and 3rd that!    Give us our Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch back!  That's for Sure!


 


They haven't said anything about it what so ever... They just Ignore what were telling them... If they have made a Statement then i never saw one. They have to have a Da** good reason as to why they removed it....

 

And to this day nothing from them has been said that i know of anyways! 

 

 

Arrgg!

 

It's the reason why i no longer use My apartments and never will.... I use to put the time and effert into them but not now or ever again!  They took that part away and there's no way to get back into it now....  Shame on Them!


 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 39 of 57 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

You've always been a troll here. I state facts you respond with a personal attack so typical of you. Here's the facts again only old dev's who have revisited there actives are loot and H20. Notice ndreams haven't updated anything of there's. Newer dev's like juggernaut etc do it on there own. Sony has stated very clearly they will not be updating anything they made in the past. Of course you can't name one item sony has updated. Because they haven't updated any of there actives at all. But you still twist everything around so it fits your small minded attitude. Learn to listen you may learn something lol. 

 

Added note; Other long gone dev's are mass media so there's no update coming from them. Conspiracy is long gone as well as others... 

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Well you do have a history of not wanting to understand what I write. But chicagotops had no problem understanding what I meant. What old sony items did they revisit? Only old dev's like heavy water has updated theirs etc...

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

chicagotops wrote:

Hes saying sony already stated they wouldn't revisit these items. They're own items. 

But that was awhile ago and things have changed. 

They're active items that ppl would like to use but wont due to there size. So lets get the word out for em that we really need these items to be updated. Lotta devs are doing this. Its time for sony to get involved in the game. 


If that's what he mant, he didn't do a very good job expressing it, but I agree with what you said.


 


Except this is what you said "So you know the actives that were released by dev's long gone are not being updated ever."  Which is false, as some devs have.  However, I suspect you are far more interested in starting arguments than having a reasonable discussion, so I'll go back to ignoring you.


 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 40 of 57 (62 Views)
0 Likes