Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 10, 2013

Full size chess is the best so reduce that one first!

Otherwise I agree with the pool tables/dart boards/slushy machines.

The dragon cage and Uguwhatever tiki pond

I also have a useless throne that has a cool animation but I would rather it be a regular chair at 1 slot.

There is a guillotine that I would like reduced as well.

Last but not least would be Shandor, but since that developer is gone I have no expectations for it =(

121 posts

Re: List of Active Items that have AND have yet to be updated to minimize their slot memory allocati

Jan 10, 2013

Also all the animals in Funiture Store Active Item, I own both 1 of the cats and the chiwuawau and at 22 slots thats 44 gone for small items that dont do much also would like most of the old active bed like the mount Olympus go down a little as well maybe to 18 but the pets need to be mor like 9 Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 57 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

:^/ Still using twenty-two slots:
• Sodium Telepads.
• Two Player Chess Game #1
• Two Player Chess Game #3
• Gold Chess
• Aurora Teleport
• Sodium Teleport
• Flying Doomnut of Sprinkles
• Active Item - Cat
• Oolbag
• Novus Prime Stereo
• nParty Smoke Machine (Green)
• Heavy Water 3E Peeps
• LOOT MIB
• Sneak Attack
• Lockwood Gift Machine
• Active Item - Toy Train Set
• Active Item - Star Dome
• Active Item - Victorian Clock
• Active Item - Crystal Clock
• Active Item - Pot of Gold
• Active Item - Swan Lantern
• Mini Lucille
• Baron's Eggcellent Plan (Active Object)
• LOOT Photo Telescope

;^) Using fewer now:
• LOOT Active Camera
• LOOT Active Light

Message 23 of 57 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jan 11, 2013

So you know the actives that were released by dev's long gone are not being updated ever. Another point when sony announced this new slot allocation system. The were very clear, actives they released will not be updated under any circumstances. So good luck trying to get them to revisit sony dev items. They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service. Case in point look at these items they never revisited;

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-18-2010 06-32-49.JPG

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 24 of 57 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Whats wrong with those items?

- Restless Dreams.
Message 25 of 57 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 11, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

The size of each relative to one another isn't correct. The coffee table shouldn't be so large and so on. 

Message 26 of 57 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

strider367 wrote:

So you know the actives that were released by dev's long gone are not being updated ever. Another point when sony announced this new slot allocation system. The were very clear, actives they released will not be updated under any circumstances. So good luck trying to get them to revisit sony dev items. They care less of what we want and what would be considered good customer service. Case in point look at these items they never revisited;

Apparently you haven't been paying attention, but SEVERAL very old active items have ALREADY been updated to lower their slot allocation... So not sure what you are talking about.

Do I expect active items from devs that are no longer involved with Home to update them? Of course not.

Do I expect Sony to update their active items?  Sadly, no, as it has become fairly obvious to me over the last few months that Sony cares very little about Home any more (they rarely even make any items or spaces for Home any more, and their customer support is embarringly inadequate).   At this point Sony seems content to do the bare minimum to keep the service going.

However, there are some great developers still involved with Home, that with encouragement and promotion may follow the lead of others and update their older active items to reduce the slot allocations.

Trying to encourage them to do so is certainly more effective than doing nothing at all.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 27 of 57 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Hes saying sony already stated they wouldnt revisit these items. Theyre own items. 

but that was awhile ago and things have changed. 

The're active items that ppl would like to use but wont due to there size. So lets get the word out for em that we really need these items to be updated. Lotta devs are doing this. Its time for sony to get involved in the game. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 28 of 57 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Jan 11, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

Hes saying sony already stated they wouldnt revisit these items. Theyre own items. 

but that was awhile ago and things have changed. 

The're active items that ppl would like to use but wont due to there size. So lets get the word out for em that we really need these items to be updated. Lotta devs are doing this. Its time for sony to get involved in the game. 

If that's what he mant, he didn't do a very good job expressing it, but I agree with what you said.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 29 of 57 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

chicagotops wrote:

The size of each relative to one another isn't correct. The coffee table shouldn't be so large and so on. 

im not familiar with these items nor do i know there description.. 

But u know what i see... A perfectly good n elegant desk setup. In need of accesories.

A sofa of a different era and some cabinets that could be suited for whatever.. and a boat appropriately sized as a miniature model that just screams to be displayed. 

All these items seem more than fitting and appropriate.  

There just not getting used the right way nor are they being seen as such that these items could serve another purpose rather than what their description stated. If that was the case here..

Whole point of collecting things really is to try things out and mix n match. Use em up with whatever fits. If one can see that. 

please dont let sony or the store tell u what or how an item should be used. 

Use Ur creativity and try other things. you'd be surprised. 

i say make a desk add a lamp n a  rug underneath and hook it up As so.. Same real world dilemmas are solved this way and work as so too..  Same thing with couch. then look around for a suitable table and get that sucker in there. All it takes is other items and creativity. 

just look for more and the right items. 

Get excited and say.. This is what i need to use these items noW. you'll see there potential.

And u know those items dont look wrong at all whatsoever. 

Im assuming they're from the paris collection. 

Geez... Some ppl...  Hv 9 items out and still theyre dissapointed because they cant understand how to get it right. Geez. I dont get it..

Yea i do!

- Restless Dreams.
Message 30 of 57 (77 Views)
0 Likes