First Son
18 posts

Re: Like OMG! Add Justin Bieber content to Home plz!

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

If this person really wanted to put Justin Beiber in Home he/she wouldn't be overhyping it like this. This op is so obviously just looking for attention.

-_-

If ony it WERE like that. I post my lil idea with some pictures and vids of some of the dance moves Id like to see, and I feel like Im all of a sudden on the defensive here. 

I bet you are a fan of something youd fight tooth and nail for to get on home. If you posted on here, wouldnt you be a lil excited about it? Can I call you an attention-o-saurus?

When it finally arrives, I wear this stuff in pride because I had to walk in miles of forum quicksand to get it. The forum quicksand will not swallow up this fan <3

Message 41 of 65 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 25, 2013

double-facepalm_thumb[1].jpg

For when words are not enough

Message 42 of 65 (328 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 25, 2013

troll-meter.gif

Message 43 of 65 (311 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Oh God no!!

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 44 of 65 (293 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 25, 2013

*my react*

BTW Just bring Music Unlimited Intead of Justin Bieber

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 65 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Justin-Believer wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

If this person really wanted to put Justin Beiber in Home he/she wouldn't be overhyping it like this. This op is so obviously just looking for attention.

-_-

If ony it WERE like that. I post my lil idea with some pictures and vids of some of the dance moves Id like to see, and I feel like Im all of a sudden on the defensive here. 

I bet you are a fan of something youd fight tooth and nail for to get on home. If you posted on here, wouldnt you be a lil excited about it? Can I call you an attention-o-saurus?

When it finally arrives, I wear this stuff in pride because I had to walk in miles of forum quicksand to get it. The forum quicksand will not swallow up this fan <3

Don't worry OP, there's just a lot of hate and negativity on the forum lately and people are misdirecting it at you and this splendid idea of yours.

Even though she made some mistakes in the past,

jb.jpg

I say we should all let bygones be bygones and think more positively on the Forums and on Home. I can't think of a better way to demonstrate this than by letting this poor troubled prepubscent girl Justine Beaver, have a place in our hearts and in Home. Good luck with your mission Justin-Believer.

Message 46 of 65 (239 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jan 26, 2013
"Like OMG!"? No one has used that phrase since the 80's. Were you around in the 80's? Smiley Indifferent
Message 47 of 65 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

JB attracts too many *bleep*.bowie-2.jpg

[Edited to remove inappropriate topic]

Message 48 of 65 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Justin would hit you with her purse for that.

Message 49 of 65 (194 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jan 26, 2013

myalana wrote:

Justin would hit you with her purse for that.

Don't forget the crying. There's always crying. XD

But seriously... Home is meant to be 13+ age right? <.< Justin Beiber coming to Home would be the equivalent of Barney, Dora The Explorer, etc. advertisements here... wrong age group, and just would cause more problems than fans satisfied with an influx of people who don't know what Home's for because parents never pay attention to their kids internet activity.

Now... if there was a more secure age-verification system to ensure kids, young adults, and more mature audiences could be fenced into their respective areas? By all means bring on Ms. Beiber, Dora, iCarly, and all those other wonderful things kids love that make those who've outgrown it want to vomit. >.> So long as I get to see my mature area be without *'s for mention of a necklace made of pearls. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 50 of 65 (367 Views)