Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: Like OMG! Add Justin Bieber content to Home plz!

Jan 25, 2013

Then I want a furry wall like in Get Him To The Greek, with the ability for my avatar to stroke it.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 31 of 65 (322 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jan 25, 2013

JUST SAY NO!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 65 (302 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 25, 2013

biebergif.gif

Nice idea, we could have a min-puke game with leaderboard...............

Message 33 of 65 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Jan 25, 2013

SORROW-83 wrote:

biebergif.gif

Nice idea, we could have a min-puke game with leaderboard...............

You can win a vomit bag and a nice piece of dog crap as a reward ^.^

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 34 of 65 (280 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Im still here. The haters and trolls arent enough to scare me away (you think you havent had it worse on discussion sites??)

Tiny few  agreed with my friends and my ideas and some people added strange ideas of their own like those barf bags..

Its why I joined this site to begin with to push for this. I should have posted in the Canadian section (if theres 1) since Bieber is from there. Too, he still sells more records than every body put together on this site. U jelly? lolol

Bieber kicks butt. Bring Bieber stuff to HOME plz Heart

Message 35 of 65 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

I don't think this op is serious. She/he seems to be really over doing the crazy obsessed fan thing a little too much. If this person really wanted to put Justin Beiber in Home he/she wouldn't be overhyping it like this. This op is so obviously just looking for attention. And don't stereotype gay people as liking him either because I have gay friends who also can't stand him. Oh and btw, I'm also Canadian and we're sick of Bieber over here too. So don't act like we all love him because he's Canadian. We're all actually embarrased and ashamed to admit that he's one of us.Man Embarassed 

bobs fed signature
Message 36 of 65 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Although I don't care for JB, and I think Home is for gamers, I will say, to give you the best chance of this happening do what Conrad Max said. If it makes Home a better experience for you than I'm all for it.
Message 37 of 65 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I actually thought about this and tried to give this person the benefit of the doubt.

I  don't see HOME, doing this.   They aren't that  desperate!  

If this did ever ended up on HOME, this would the reason why I would stop using HOME.    

He's an embarrassment to the music industry.  Now, don't all attack me because that's my personal opinion about him.    

Message 38 of 65 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jan 25, 2013
It's only a matter of time before people start asking for shirts with #SWAG written on them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 65 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure if trolling or really serious.
Message 40 of 65 (197 Views)
0 Likes