VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Re: Like OMG! Add Justin Bieber content to Home plz!

Jan 25, 2013

The OP has a suggestion. No matter what I would like in Home, I will always respect someone else's suggestion as long as it was within the ToS. 

If someone suggested a Bobby Sherman items/space, I would never suggest otherwise in their thread. I would hope folks would respect the OP's suggestion and post their own in their own thread or the official monthly suggestion thread.

If the OP would like Justin Bieber items and a space, more power to them. And I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 11 of 65 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Justin-Believer wrote:

Can we get Justin Bieber content added to playstation home plz!

The first thing to do is for you and other fans of the Bieber to contact him or his representatives, via Facebook, Twitter or official fan site to let them know that you would like this to happen.

With that said, you can also post the suggestion in our official monthly suggestion thread (January 2013 Suggestions). Maybe SCE or SCEA might put the idea in their ears. And if all of you really want the idea, post it every month until it happens or you become tired of requesting it.

But the most important thing to do is to let Justin and his representatives know that you would like this to happen. The more people who support this idea, the better the chances of it happening. If only a handful of people want it, then the chances are very small.

Justin Bieber and his people are interested in making money. If there is little support, then there is little to no chance of it happening.

TYVM Conrad_Max Heart 

I am just now waiting on response from the HOME guru Glass.Walls b/c he's known for bringing things to life. Heart

I did as you posted and sent a lil tweet to @JUSTINBIEBER telling him (or whoever the darn well reads his tweets??) that we would love to see his content brought over to HOME

tweet.png

Everybody that wants to see this content help me out by tweeting&  poking Justin Bieber on Facebooks Heart

[Justin-Believer]

Message 12 of 65 (360 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Justin-Believer wrote:

Everybody that wants to see this content help me out by tweeting&  poking Justin Bieber on Facebooks Heart

You're welcome.

You know Bieber fan who use the PS3 and Home. Contact them for support. Tell them to tell their other friends.

GlassWalls and Home can only make the suggestion. But it is up to the fans of the Bieber to request and support the idea on his official bolgs and fan sites.

Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 65 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Then I want Lady GaGa content. Oh, and Bruno Mars! And maybe some troll masks. That'd be awesome omg.... And some more PRIDE content! Yeaaa
Message 14 of 65 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 25, 2013

If Justin Bieber content comes to Home before actual videogame content like The Last Of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil 6, Dead Space 3, then....I'm just done....so done with life Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 65 (336 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jan 25, 2013

bookepride wrote:
 And some more PRIDE content! 

That would be already covered if you help get this justin bieber stuff on HOME. Heart

Message 16 of 65 (331 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 25, 2013

bookepride wrote:
Then I want Lady GaGa content. Oh, and Bruno Mars! And maybe some troll masks. That'd be awesome omg.... And some more PRIDE content! Yeaaa

So very tempted to photoshop you with all those hairstyles. Smiley Tongue

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 65 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Justin-Believer wrote:

bookepride wrote:
 And some more PRIDE content! 

That would be already covered if you help get this justin bieber stuff on HOME. Heart

Ok, 10-4 Suzy Q. You update us when Cade or very creative Devs message you for your ideas!

Message 18 of 65 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Can't tell if trolling or crazed 12 year old girl.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 65 (283 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Justin Bieber is talented haha haters gon hate. But yeah more GAME related stuff please. If Justin Bieber was signed to a Sony record label it could happen. But otherwise its probably too far fetched. In EU region they did get some Conor Maynard content like a pair of headphones, tshirt and a snapback hat. Promos are good they Help fund Home. The bigger the better whether its your thing or not look at the bigger picture Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 20 of 65 (273 Views)
0 Likes