Oct 30 2008
By: AntiBushido Wastelander 822 posts

Lets make a stand

27 replies 1 views Edited Oct 30, 2008

Im sorry but Sony you have went over the line with home you delayed it for 2 years, you give use false hopes and tell use a lie saying that anyone who buys qore ep6 and or subscription will get an invite.

and tern around a week later and say opps sorry we made a mistake when you had plenty of time to say you made a mistake that's 7 DAYS COME ON that's BS.

I don't know about you but IM calling Sony tomorrow and I suggest everyone who is opposed to Sony movie to do the same. telling them a few words on how the consumers are pissed at this BS move on their part its like saying the people here have no word even though they have bought a $400 systems. Its wrong on both parts one for the little kids to go and blow away their parents money and two the ones who had the money couldn't get in because THEY TOLD USE ON THE LAST MIN THAT WE CAN'T GET IN PRIER OCT 29.

Message 1 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Lets make a stand

Oct 30, 2008
This thread is a FAIL
Message 2 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3776 posts

Oct 30, 2008
I agree with the Op.  Tho I paid $600 for mine bought it day 1  launch day.
Message 3 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2133 posts

Oct 30, 2008
relax... it shouldn't be long now before we have home.  sony has already started putting the icon on the xmb w/ the last update.  be patient for a little longer and then when home comes out i'm sure u'll find something that u don't like about it and complain. 
Free userbars
Free userbars

Free userbars
Message 4 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Oct 30, 2008

The first message (probably) didnt say that anyone who buys episode 6 will get an invite. It (probably) said that would make you eligible to get an invite, not that you were going to get one. But anyway, I never got the first email. I got the apology today that was it.

Message 5 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Oct 30, 2008

inHARMSway wrote:
relax... it shouldn't be long now before we have home.  sony has already started putting the icon on the xmb w/ the last update.  be patient for a little longer and then when home comes out i'm sure u'll find something that u don't like about it and complain. 

When was the new update? I updated about a week ago but I don't have an XMB icon.
Message 6 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 30, 2008

The way I feel is Sony = Sega.  Not gonna be too much longer before they piss off all their loyal customers, start losing sales of both systems and software.  Sony had their day for a long time but IMHO they are fading slowly away.  #1 I was a beta tester for LOTRO it was up and running in no time.  #2 I'm like some ppl here I'm not upset home isn't out yet I'm ticked at the fact that Sony constanty lies to us. #3 How many ppl have been asking for more ps1 classics? Why isn't Sony responding to what their customers actually want? #4 About the PSP bundles coming out, Why do the customers not have a choice but instead are forced to take what Sony says they can take AKA Sony deciding what we want. #5 About the b/c issue, Once again I could care less about b/c but there are ppl out there that are asking for it but do they have a say in what they as the consumer want? no.  Sony decides what they get for them. Come on Sony it's time to wake up and smell the coffee here It's simple supply and demand. If your customers no longer have the demand for your products how will you make money if you can't sell the Sony brand?

Sincerely,

Sony fan.

PS2 PS3 and PSP owner for a long time.

Message 7 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Oct 30, 2008

sony=all about the business!

qore=home beta

angry ps3 owners= .0

Message 8 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
822 posts

Oct 30, 2008
Angry ps3 owner= going to call in a lot of complaints remember this if Sony makes a lot of people mad they might become the new sega and fail.
Message 9 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11708 posts

Oct 30, 2008

Aiers wrote:

Im sorry but Sony you have went over the line with home you delayed it for 2 years, you give use false hopes and tell use a lie saying that anyone who buys qore ep6 and or subscription will get an invite.

and tern around a week later and say opps sorry we made a mistake when you had plenty of time to say you made a mistake that's 7 DAYS COME ON that's BS.

I don't know about you but IM calling Sony tomorrow and I suggest everyone who is opposed to Sony movie to do the same. telling them a few words on how the consumers are pissed at this BS move on their part its like saying the people here have no word even though they have bought a $400 systems. Its wrong on both parts one for the little kids to go and blow away their parents money and two the ones who had the money couldn't get in because THEY TOLD USE ON THE LAST MIN THAT WE CAN'T GET IN PRIER OCT 29.

i understand the why they decided this but what i dont understand is why set the deadline for getting a subscription on a day before you actually get the email.

i got the email at 12:30 am today.. the 30th...  which was already a day too late

>

Message 10 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes