Highlighted
Oct 17 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Ghost of Sparta 11088 posts

Let's wait for Halloween to be over, are you kidding!!

31 replies 521 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

No Adventure District update, missing items from the gift machine?

Another thing, what a great 13 hour maintenance, the stores are worse than ever.

Message 1 of 32 (521 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

Re: Let's wait for Halloween to be over, are you kidding!!

Oct 17, 2012
CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

Here you see how BAD is the communication and quality workers SCEA have. Plus this is not the 1st time this happen. I though this was a thing of the past... c'mon really...
Message 2 of 32 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Yeah, this is retarded. We should have seen more Halloween stuff starting October 3-10th. Today would have been acceptable but..yeah, nothing is here besides Ndreams and Juggernaut which are victims of the dreaded Wednesday morning store error, Heavy Water (most of the items suck) and OLD gift machine items.

Meanwhile, Japan's Halloween event starts today (idk the times) and they get Jason-inspired masks (in glasses slot!) and chainsaws (hand slots, appears on back) I bought them, but still, I'd much prefer them HERE. But it's Peakvox so that will never happen -_-

Edit: The new Lockwood items ARE in the gift machine Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 32 (495 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11088 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:happen -_-

Edit: The new Lockwood items ARE in the gift machine Smiley Surprised

Not all of them. Maybe we'll get them at Thanksgiving, who knows.

Message 4 of 32 (464 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Oh wow, you're right! Omg, that's so STUPID!  I want that candy cauldron Smiley Mad

Ugh, I totally forgot about Skinny Minnie too...I really wanted that -_- Wewt, Lockwood fails at false advertising once again! 

Message 5 of 32 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Lockwood have a Halloween Extravaganza on the way for you over the next few weeks. So, we got 2 weeks to go before its Halloween anyway, not failure but not being patient Smiley Tongue

Cauldron is  available! 2,49

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 6 of 32 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 17, 2012

There seem to be quite a few Halloween items in store today. I suspect we will see a lot more next week. 

It would be nice for a space to be themed for the holidays but that might come yet. The Konami items are very interesting. nDreams costumes look nice too. I haven't had time to take it all in yet.  I'll check it out more when I get back from work later today. 

The amount of content we are getting is amazing. 

Message 7 of 32 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I don't particularly care what they have in the next 2 weeks, my issue now is the fact that the GM items were supposed to be here on the 17th, even the posted in the GM place said the 17th...

*looks in nav*

The gift machine showcase is gone! Ugh, I'm sure they did that so people wouldn't see the big posters saying AVAILABLE OCT 17th. I blame this stupid fam-tastic Uproar crap (which I won't even be setting foot into)

The gift machine showcase was stupid anyways, it made some furniture items larger then they really are, effectivly deceiving people. I believe there was a topic about this already, but the gnome and bonsai trees were especially blatent false advertisement.

So if the GM showcase is gone for good, I'm not complaining lol. But the interior was nice...

Message 8 of 32 (373 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

I want to collect as much of the halloween items as possible before they are gone, but that Heavy water stuff other than the spider tattoo and pumpkin bra is worthless. I hope the Criss Cross bone contact eyes would come out already!! P.S. I hate these store issues.... *sigh*

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 32 (344 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Mkay so...

Lkwd gift shop is gone. Speedwing animations never got fixed. Lkwd gift machine is still short on halloween items. No adventure district halloween theme makeover. Race ON was delayed. Most store items have ERROR pricing.

Awesome update, guys. Lmao
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 10 of 32 (307 Views)
0 Likes