I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Re: Let's get the Trophy room happening sometime this century.

Mar 8, 2009

Amir29 wrote:

hockeyboi wrote:

For real, Home's only real redeeming quality has yet to be implemented.

Let's discuss as to why we think it hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state the reason being that Sony just doesn't give a **bleep** anymore, especially with this recession bull**bleep** intensifying. 

Honestly, I kinda don't want it. I don't understand what I should do with it. I could just see the conversation now "Welcome to my Summer house guys. Come here!!! Check out this room!! This is where I keep my trophies!!"

I'm really not interested in showing off. I like the trophy system being there as it is now for people to see what games I play, but that's about it.

I would love to see them make it mandatory for Gold and Platinum trophies to be made to put on your shelves though. Hmmm... I think I'll put that in the Suggestion thread.

Peas 

You're probably not going to be happy then.

Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Mar 8, 2009
I honestly though that my trophies were going to be lined up along my 2 wall shelves inside of my summer house. Besides for those who have Street Fighter IV, they already get wearable trophies, which I find to be much much cooler than a digital cup.
Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Mar 9, 2009

Versace_Raver wrote:
I honestly though that my trophies were going to be lined up along my 2 wall shelves inside of my summer house. Besides for those who have Street Fighter IV, they already get wearable trophies, which I find to be much much cooler than a digital cup.

Now thats an idea, kinda like bowling trophies Smiley Very Happy 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2947 posts

Mar 9, 2009
I'll give it time 'til the end of the year... 'Home' should hide it's face if it can't release 'The Hall of Fame' (< trophy room) BY THEN!
Message Edited by ARog34 on 03-08-2009 07:58 PM
---
it all began with... birth by sleep

Get your Portable ID!
Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes