I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012
I can't wait to get one once I get some money. Thanks for showing this. I need to get more Granzella stuff. Smiley Tongue
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 93 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:

The skates are coming too, though, which is awesome. Depending on if we see any major DLC releases on the PSN front this week (RE6, I'm looking at you), GZ might get some (MOAR) money from me this week.

Guess what, the skates aren't coming this week! I don't know about you, but I'm not spending a cent on home this week because of it. I thought we we through with this EU favoritism BS, but I guess not! Guess I can finally get One Piece Pirate Warriors. 

Message 12 of 93 (354 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 22, 2012

cool more granzilla items . no black suit but atleast we getting granzilla each week & by the end of the year we will hopefully have neon downtown . granzilla swimwear is for the grown & sexy so if that brings " pervs " so be it , i have ignore ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 93 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

The skates are coming too, though, which is awesome. Depending on if we see any major DLC releases on the PSN front this week (RE6, I'm looking at you), GZ might get some (MOAR) money from me this week.

Guess what, the skates aren't coming this week! I don't know about you, but I'm not spending a cent on home this week because of it. I thought we we through with this EU favoritism BS, but I guess not! Guess I can finally get One Piece Pirate Warriors. 

I know.Smiley Sad

Seems the releases although not perfect yet are getting much closer to simultaneous EU and NA releases. Shame the skates may have to wait until next week. Hopefully Granzella will comment on twitter as to the exact timing for them here in NA. The fossil release was terrible where we had to wait almost 2 months for them to arrive here.

Message 14 of 93 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Never mind the lei, the pareo is practically showing a little to much skin. Should make the young boys and pervs very happy indeed.
Wow

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 15 of 93 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Looks interesting... I was like... O_O Then I was like O_o

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 16 of 93 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 22, 2012

@ PYAWAKITT thats true if someone wears this in public ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 93 (275 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Granzella sure likes to show off **bleep**s. Smiley Very Happy

aww, cant believe the forum censored that word.

Message 18 of 93 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Oct 22, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:
Your privates are practically showing Smiley Surprised

Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 9.37.29 AM.png

Looks like you'll need to get a Brazillian wax before putting that on. Smiley Surprised

I'm guessing this is going to sell a lot of GZ tickets for the photo booth...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 93 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

PYAWAKITT wrote:
Never mind the lei, the pareo is practically showing a little to much skin. Should make the young boys and pervs very happy indeed.
Wow

Since when does appreciating the female figure (whether real or virtual) make you a boy or a perv? People have wanted more "adult oriented" stuff in Home for the longest time.....and now we get some lately that may not exactly be for the kiddies and people say it is perv bait. Doesn't make any sense. No need to be prudes--everyone has some perv in them whether they want to admit it or not...depends on how you define the word I guess---and how seriously you take "sexy" pixels. lol

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 20 of 93 (236 Views)