Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

Yeah this will be a real eye opener for the men. 

Message 31 of 93 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

Lets not forget the lesbians who could also be men.

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 32 of 93 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

*rolls eyes*

 

Some people act like these outfits, are the worse thing to be seen on Home?

If you take a look around as some of sexual innuendos, tops, bottoms, etc. You will see far worse things, then these Lei & Pareos.

 

It makes me sick, when people make comments like.

"Oh Granzella are pervs."

"These are too skimpy, show too much skin."

 

Please tell me, you're not new to Home?

Because there's plenty of other items out there. That show, just as much.

 

Also, if anyone takes the items in a perv manner.

That's on the person seeing it like that, not the person wearing it.

 


Point ot me an item that exposes the full side of the bust.

 


If all you can point out to complain about, is the full side of the bust.

You need to find something better, to complain about.

 

Message 33 of 93 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/28/2012
Offline
49 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

This hairstyle is cute too. I don't recognize this one. I hope we are getting it as well. I love Granzella hair. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 9.37.29 AM.png


what is this work of the devil?

 

people can practically see her moo moos Woman Surprised 

 

what? if there ain't a nipple, there ain't a problem?



Message 34 of 93 (308 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4072 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012
You can nearly see her hoo-hoo as well Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 35 of 93 (299 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

This hairstyle is cute too. I don't recognize this one. I hope we are getting it as well. I love Granzella hair. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 9.37.29 AM.png


what is this work of the devil?

 

people can practically see her moo moos Woman Surprised 

 

what? if there ain't a nipple, there ain't a problem?


Well, It created from Japan? 

Message 36 of 93 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

 


If all you can point out to complain about, is the full side of the bust.

You need to find something better, to complain about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry but I'm with Emerald on this one, besides your the one defending the outfit and stating that there is worse outfits on home and when you are asked what outfits, this is the reply you give?  All I'm saying is that if your gonna sit there and criticize people for stating that this outfit is too revealing then have something to back it up and no just a silly commentary like "You need to find something better, to complain about."

 

I for one find both the pubic bone exposure and the over exposed boob too revealing for my taste and you may be right that there is outfits on home that may be more revealing but I guarantee you I don't own any of them.  Why is it wrong for some of us to feel that this is getting a bit out of hand?  Btw I wanted to know, does JP have these swimsuits?  Because if Granzella created these just for NA then that is twice of an insult to our culture and a lack of respect from their part. 

 

 

 

 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 37 of 93 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
33791 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

 


I for one find both the pubic bone exposure and the over exposed boob too revealing for my taste and you may be right that there is outfits on home that may be more revealing but I guarantee you I don't own any of them.  Why is it wrong for some of us to feel that this is getting a bit out of hand?  Btw I wanted to know, does JP have these swimsuits?  Because if Granzella created these just for NA then that is twice of an insult to our culture and a lack of respect from their part. 


im ok with the top; the bare chest with a lei is pushing it, but its but ok imo.

however bundled with the low riding pareo it is a bit much. i dont see the purpose of having it so low on the hips aside from them wanting it to be very revealing. it just seems like too much.


Message 38 of 93 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

 


If all you can point out to complain about, is the full side of the bust.

You need to find something better, to complain about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry but I'm with Emerald on this one, besides your the one defending the outfit and stating that there is worse outfits on home and when you are asked what outfits, this is the reply you give?  All I'm saying is that if your gonna sit there and criticize people for stating that this outfit is too revealing then have something to back it up and no just a silly commentary like "You need to find something better, to complain about."

 

I for one find both the pubic bone exposure and the over exposed boob too revealing for my taste and you may be right that there is outfits on home that may be more revealing but I guarantee you I don't own any of them.  Why is it wrong for some of us to feel that this is getting a bit out of hand?  Btw I wanted to know, does JP have these swimsuits?  Because if Granzella created these just for NA then that is twice of an insult to our culture and a lack of respect from their part. 

 

 

 

 


For example, those costumes that came out last week. The succubus, costumes. Have you took a look at the bust line, and how revealing that costume is all together?

The bikini tops in Disgaea, with the floater. The bikini top is so short, that the bottom part of the bust hangs out of the bikini top.

Shall I name more?

 

Everyone knows sex sells, and I see these outfits as something to be worn for fun. Not to be took literally.

& no, Japan does not have these outfits.

 

At least, I haven't seen them though.

 

Home has been in the trend, of creating items that reveal skin as of late. Is it a bad thing? It all depends on the persons pesonal taste.

But just because a person feels that it's bad, doesn't mean it's bad.

 

 

Message 39 of 93 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Lei & Pareo PV by apricotheart - PlayStation®Home

Oct 22, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

*rolls eyes*

 

Some people act like these outfits, are the worse thing to be seen on Home?

If you take a look around as some of sexual innuendos, tops, bottoms, etc. You will see far worse things, then these Lei & Pareos.

 

It makes me sick, when people make comments like.

"Oh Granzella are pervs."

"These are too skimpy, show too much skin."

 

Please tell me, you're not new to Home?

Because there's plenty of other items out there. That show, just as much.

 

Also, if anyone takes the items in a perv manner.

That's on the person seeing it like that, not the person wearing it.

 


Point ot me an item that exposes the full side of the bust.

 


If all you can point out to complain about, is the full side of the bust.

You need to find something better, to complain about.

 


I'm not complaining. I'm refuting your point about it not being the most revealing outfit. I don't care that it is. I like revealing clothes.

 

Message 40 of 93 (271 Views)
0 Likes