Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Re: Legendary Hurricanes EVENT!!! INFO

May 20, 2013
Anton it was nice seeing you there. To answer your questions:

Prizes were supplied by hellfire games and lockwood. They were mainly companions and yoga packs.

You're correct about the number system. The host "thinks of a number" and then the first person to get that same number through the "thinks of a number" action wins. Every event can be run differently from this too.

The music and text were likely choppy due to the space being unable to handle the traffic.

Prizes aren't given at every event. It is up to the host or whether a developer is willing to supply prizes.
Message 31 of 41 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 20, 2013

Thank you, Legendary Hurricanes, for throwing this event, and thank you Hellfire and Lockwood for being generous with giving codes to be giving away at the event. I had a nice time at the event with my friends. Woman Happy Oh, and congratulations to everyone that won the giveaways last night. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 41 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

As a Legendary Hurricanes member I like to thank all that show up and give support it was a big party and I got to see alot of big names here from the forum that I consider to be famous in the Playstation home community

Message 33 of 41 (149 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 20, 2013

Jacob_Allen_1987 wrote:
As a Legendary Hurricanes member I like to thank all that show up and give support it was a big party and I got to see alot of people here from the forum that I consider to be famous in the Playstation home community

Am I famous yet? Just kidding!

Antonio Xul
Message 34 of 41 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

May 20, 2013

I know I'm not famous Smiley Indifferent

Message 35 of 41 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Hello when Legendary Hurricanes has a event,Everyone is welcome,It doesnt matter who you are or were your from,Come join our club to see when our next event is...

lsu
Message 36 of 41 (126 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

What kind of gifts were given out? Any pix? At first I didn't understand how the contest was working. I just saw a bunch of people throwing up a bunch of random numbers, so I did the same with text. Was I supposed to use the "Think of a Number" thing?

This was my 1st ever event to attend. I always wanted to go to one of these, but I always forget or something comes up in real life. I almost missed this one as my fiancée and I were out picking out rings for our upcoming wedding, but we got home just in time. We both got see all the crazyiness that was going on. I took a lot of pictures. Hopefully I can remember to put them in my thumb drive so I can upload them.

Was it normal for the music to go off and on? Also, texting was really slow and choppy. I had to fix my text constantly as some of the letters weren't showing up as I was typing. Are there always rewards given out to these events? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just still really new to this forum events thing. I can't wait for the next one.

Oh gosh ... tons of questions ... it was my first LH party (you guys are awesome hosts btw, very gracious). The gifts that were hand out were at least, if I recall, 3 LKWD Yoga LMO packs and a few Hellfire mini companions, and a secret LKWD grand prize ... which I never caught.

I used to frequent Scorpios at Sodium Hub in my early Home days, Anton - yes, there's three Sodium tracks that loop and do go on and off - after a while, I tuned it out when I used to bartend.

And yes, there was a heck of a lot of LAG there (I even froze once during last night event and missed one of the prizes - oh well, par for the course). So many ppl in that instance, plus all that action - Sodium Hub doesn't get that busy any more.

And Anton, keep going to Forum events like this ... it does foster community! Glad to final meet you! And I can't wait for the next one myself! Smiley Very Happy

EDIT : ... and I'm  def. not famous ... just plain goofy, as my friends can attest! Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 41 (111 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 20, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote: 

EDIT : ... and I'm  def. not famous ... just plain goofy, as my friends can attest! Smiley Tongue

You're a goddess and a bunny. Now how is that not famous? Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 41 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote: 

You're a goddess and a bunny. Now how is that not famous? Smiley Happy

Awww  *pushes Shy*  I am just am a humble Bunny. Speaking of famous, hon - any instance you're in highens the mega-watt quotient ... to 11! Smiley LOL

Add Claire and Jill to the mix ... talk about super-nova! Come to think of it, the morning I hung out with you three at Acorn Meadows, I swear the sun was shining brighter! Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 41 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 20, 2013

Oh pshaw... no way, I'd rather be a goddess. 

And to keep the thread on topic the parrrrtay was awesome. Can't wait for next year. 

Message 40 of 41 (76 Views)