Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3846 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013
:^/ Soulycon, It's sad when things like this happen in our lives. Just know that you'll always be welcome here whenever you have the time to visit.
Message 21 of 54 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

I lied. posting.

Wish her well. end of story. yes? seems everyone would be content! with that. No more derails.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 22 of 54 (326 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

Aw we will miss you Solycon, you probably don't know me at all but I recognize you from around the forums.


No we won't..................sorry!


just have to ask. when you were sitting there did you say "OH NO WE WON"T! I'm going to post that right now! did you have to be the one? the one to jump in and spoil what was a send off thread? what is so wrong in YOUR life that you had to post? I mean, you could of just said it to yourself OR told your pet how you felt. I expect you to go public now and try to prove another worthless point but why not just PM me?

 

If you felt nothing after my public attemp to show you how it feels then you have no soul..

 

Sorry Soulycon. I won't reply to this next post by CMC.


Gee Jers....Did you ever have her on your friends list? I did.

Sorry to to say, one of the most anti -social person  I ever met on Home.

 

And before I get bashed....does anyone remember her sig prior to becoming an MVP?

I do. It basically said "don't talk to me".  What a great candidate for MVP.............Smiley Surprised

 


Yes CMC, that was the old me.  Did you know that people change?  Sorry I was so anti-social my dear CMC.  I guess you were just a boring person to chat with.  


Okay okay, lets get rid of boring stuff and go back on-topic

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 23 of 54 (322 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11814 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Yes CMC, that was the old me.  Did you know that people change?  Sorry I was so anti-social my dear CMC.  I guess you were just a boring person to chat with.  

LOL Souly.......I gues I wasn't when you wanted to know how to make a private server. Anyways....good luck and take care....Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 54 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Yes CMC, that was the old me.  Did you know that people change?  Sorry I was so anti-social my dear CMC.  I guess you were just a boring person to chat with.  

LOL Souly.......I gues I wasn't when you wanted to know how to make a private server. Anyways....good luck and take care....Smiley Wink


Lol, true.  I'm glad we had this pointless chat.  

 

-Soulycon 

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 25 of 54 (307 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013
Soulycon we are so weirdly alike at times its scary whether you know that or not. I care about you actually and really wish you the best. On or off friends lists on or off psn on or off forums I consider you a friend I would like you to know. Thanks for being you as corny as that sounds and thank you for the kindness youve always shown me.
Won't say goodbye just so long. <3
Support Forums
Message 26 of 54 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

Sad to see ya go...

 

Were gonna loose alot of HOME users soon as PS4 comes out... People on here that use Home now soon as they get the PS4 they will never come back to PS3 or Home.

 

Were gonna loose many then.... Aww,

 

Soon as that happens that will be when Sony Closes Home as no one is using it after PS4 comes out.... What a Shame!

 

I know this will happen.... Why? I was really big into PS2 games and then i got a PS3 there were only two games out at the time i got my first PS3... I still played on PS2 at the time for awhile... But after i got into Home it was then daily on PS3 and getting on HOME.... My PS2 days at that point came to an end.

 

So i know with PS4  were gonna loose many to PS4....      Smiley Sad

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 27 of 54 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Sad to see ya go...

 

Were gonna loose alot of HOME users soon as PS4 comes out... People on here that use Home now soon as they get the PS4 they will never come back to PS3 or Home.

 

Were gonna loose many then.... Aww,

 

Soon as that happens that will be when Sony Closes Home as no one is using it after PS4 comes out.... What a Shame!

 

I know this will happen.... Why? I was really big into PS2 games and then i got a PS3 there were only two games out at the time i got my first PS3... I still played on PS2 at the time for awhile... But after i got into Home it was then daily on PS3 and getting on HOME.... My PS2 days at that point came to an end.

 

So i know with PS4  were gonna loose many to PS4....      Smiley Sad


Is it really necessary to muck up a bunch of threads with your Home on PS4 talk? Especially farewell threads? Let the users leave in peace.

A bit disrespectful if you ask me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 54 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013
Farewell Soulycon, I hope you'll run into many of us before you decide to leave and I hope things go well with your real life endeavors as well, you will indeed be missed.

Goodbye.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 54 (232 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
710 posts
 

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Starting next month I plan on leaving PSN and Home for good.

I am far too busy with real life and I don't use my PS3 as much as I used to. The only time I'll use my PS3 is on Fridays for a few hours and that's about it.  I have made some good friends and some great enemies. (If you want to call 'em that.  Lol.) 

 

I will however continue to post on these forums, if I have the time.  

Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys and girls.  

 

PS.  Someday, I will return.  Someday.  


It was a pleasure to have met you. i will miss you. I wish you well and hope the best on your future school and job endeavors.

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky


Message 30 of 54 (211 Views)