Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013

Awww Smiley Sad sad to see you go, Soulycon. You were always pleasant and I enjoyed reading your posts on here and your Cosplay Thread has been one of my personal favorites.

I wish you all the best and good luck!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 11 of 54 (423 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Good luck to you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 54 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Greeeaat-- First GlassWalls and now Souly. Interesting week.

Just more ammunition for the HDDC (Home DoomsDay Club) Smiley Tongue

Soul could be back relatively soon, Hoping anyway.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 54 (413 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Starting next month I plan on leaving PSN and Home for good.

I am far too busy with real life and I don't use my PS3 as much as I used to. The only time I'll use my PS3 is on Fridays for a few hours and that's about it.  I have made some good friends and some great enemies. (If you want to call 'em that.  Lol.) 

I will however continue to post on these forums, if I have the time.  

Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys and girls.  

PS.  Someday, I will return.  Someday.  

I like that part the best. I know I'll miss you. You are a lot of fun and I enjoy your company. The best to you and how many alternates you choose to use! Claire and I have had a lot of fun with Soulycon One and Two in our vitual world.

Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 54 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

I am far too busy with real life and I don't use my PS3 as much as I used to. The only time I'll use my PS3 is on Fridays for a few hours and that's about it.  I have made some good friends and some great enemies. (If you want to call 'em that.  Lol.) 

I like that part the best. I know I'll miss you. You are a lot of fun and I enjoy your company. The best to you and how many alternates you choose to use! Claire and I have had a lot of fun with Soulycon One and Two in our vitual world.

Smiley Wink

Thanks Jo, I enjoy your company as well.  But I don't plan on leaving once next month starts.  I'll probably stay near the middle of next month.  Than, I shall leave Home and PSN.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 15 of 54 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

Jun 16, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

Aw we will miss you Solycon, you probably don't know me at all but I recognize you from around the forums.

No we won't..................sorry!

Message 16 of 54 (372 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

Aw we will miss you Solycon, you probably don't know me at all but I recognize you from around the forums.

just have to ask. when you were sitting there did you say "OH NO WE WON"T! I'm going to post that right now! did you have to be the one? the one to jump in and spoil what was a send off thread? what is so wrong in YOUR life that you had to post? I mean, you could of just said it to yourself OR told your pet how you felt. I expect you to go public now and try to prove another worthless point but why not just PM me?

If you felt nothing after my public attemp to show you how it feels then you have no soul..

Sorry Soulycon. I won't reply to this next post by CMC.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 54 (360 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

just have to ask. when you were sitting there did you say "OH NO WE WON"T! I'm going to post that right now! did you have to be the one? the one to jump in and spoil what was a send off thread? what is so wrong in YOUR life that you had to post? I mean, you could of just said it to yourself OR told your pet how you felt. I expect you to go public now and try to prove another worthless point but why not just PM me?

If you felt nothing after my public attemp to show you how it feels then you have no soul..

Gee Jers....Did you ever have her on your friends list? I did.

Sorry to to say, one of the most anti -social person  I ever met on Home.

And before I get bashed....does anyone remember her sig prior to becoming an MVP?

I do. It basically said "don't talk to me".  What a great candidate for MVP.............Smiley Surprised

Message 18 of 54 (335 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

you will be back they always come back Smiley Happy have fun and enjoy the real world Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 19 of 54 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

Gee Jers....Did you ever have her on your friends list? I did.

Sorry to to say, one of the most anti -social person  I ever met on Home.

And before I get bashed....does anyone remember her sig prior to becoming an MVP?

I do. It basically said "don't talk to me".  What a great candidate for MVP.............Smiley Surprised

Yes CMC, that was the old me.  Did you know that people change?  Sorry I was so anti-social my dear CMC.  I guess you were just a boring person to chat with.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 20 of 54 (318 Views)