Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Leaving PSN and Home soon.

Jun 16, 2013
Bye. Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 31 of 54 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Ciao.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 54 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I didn't really know you well Soulycon..

I just remember you helping as many people as you could at the Granzella event to try and get the prizes, before you were given any title.

That's the Soulycon I remember.

Anyway congratulations for deciding to navigate your life they way you want, have fun along the way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 54 (331 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I'm not very fond of "goodbye" threads started by the person who is leaving. It seems a little too much like a cry for attention to me personally though I'm sure some will disagree. If you're going to go, why not tell those close to you and leave it at that? You already said you aren't planning on leaving sometime next month and you'll probably be back, so this isn't really goodbye at any rate.

When and if I decide to take my leave I may tell those whom I consider true friends and leave it at that. I don't feel as though I want or need some grand acknowledgement...I don't want or need that.

I'll wish you well even though I hardly knew you Soulycon. You seemed to feign shyness and a general disregard to recognize anyone but the very few whom you considered your close friends. In fact, the only reason you ever said a word to me in world was because I cut throught the "painfully shy" crap and told you "Grrrr you're gonna say boo to me for once Souly" in front of your good friend Moz. This won't be a popular post, but it IS a truthful one. I'm not sure in what capacity  you hoped to help others as an MVP given your inability to deal with social situations, but I guess that really isn't my concern. Best wishes.

Message 34 of 54 (323 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

Jun 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

I'm not very fond of "goodbye" threads started by the person who is leaving. It seems a little too much like a cry for attention to me personally though I'm sure some will disagree. If you're going to go, why not tell those close to you and leave it at that? You already said you're planning on leaving sometime next month so this isn't really goodbye at any rate.

When and if I decide to take my leave I may tell those whom I consider true friends and leave it at that. I don't feel as though I want or need some grand acknowledgement...I don't want or need that.

I'll wish you well even though I hardly knew you Soulycon. You seemed to feign shyness and a general disregard to recognize anyone but the very few whom you considered your close friends. In fact, the only reason you ever said a word to me in world was because I cut throught the "painfully shy" crap and told you "Grrrr you're gonna say boo to me for once Souly" in front of your good friend Moz. This won't be a popular post, but it IS a truthful one. I'm not sure in what capacity  you hoped to help others as an MVP given your inability to deal with social situations, but I guess that really isn't my concern. Best wishes.

See, I guess I'm not the only one who saw the truth....thanks Mya...Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 54 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'm not very fond of "goodbye" threads started by the person who is leaving. It seems a little too much like a cry for attention to me personally though I'm sure some will disagree. If you're going to go, why not tell those close to you and leave it at that? You already said you're planning on leaving sometime next month so this isn't really goodbye at any rate.

See, I guess I'm not the only one who saw the truth....thanks Mya...Smiley Wink

We seem to seldom agree CMC, but I thought it worth mentioning at any rate. Ok, I'm done here... I won't act as some others did in the GW goodbye thread, although he didn't create his own. Funny thing, more often than not when someone creates one of these threads saying they are leaving, they seldom do. It's rather hard to take them seriously in my opinion.

Message 36 of 54 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

I'm not very fond of "goodbye" threads started by the person who is leaving. It seems a little too much like a cry for attention to me personally though I'm sure some will disagree. If you're going to go, why not tell those close to you and leave it at that? You already said you aren't planning on leaving sometime next month and you'll probably be back, so this isn't really goodbye at any rate.

For text color red:  I'm only going to be online next month because I'm going to be deactivating my account and selling my PS3.

For text color blue: I would have loved to help others as much as my shyness interfered.  Sadly helping was soon brought down as I moved alone and didn't have internet provided to me.  So I would have helped, as best I could.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 37 of 54 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Well Soulycon. Whatever it is you're doing I hope you enjoy it. Have you notified Tempest_Fire about your departure?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 38 of 54 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 16, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Well Soulycon. Whatever it is you're doing I hope you enjoy it. Have you notified Tempest_Fire about your departure?

Yes I have.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 39 of 54 (223 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

myalana wrote:

For text color red:  I'm only going to be online next month because I'm going to be deactivating my account and selling my PS3.

That's more sader D:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 40 of 54 (182 Views)
0 Likes