Survivor
1960 posts

Re: Latest Update has released a new round of Freezer Wars???

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

You know something say what you like about me but at lest I'm a man and I never hide behind a fake PSN nick.

That's off topic sir

Message 81 of 152 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 12, 2013

This is a bit off topic but seriously, do you guys have anything better to do but argue on pshome forums?  I'm trying to stay updated on stuff and all i get is a bunch of bickering between people.  Not very helpful at all.  If someone offends you on home, report them.  Don't bring it here.  Sheesh. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 82 of 152 (464 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

But my word of advice, if you keep getting frozen at the x7 entrance...don't hang out there.  I've never understood why ppl that can get in the club just hang out at the rope.  Theres an elevator that takes u up into the club, theres crappy music and a mini pool and some horrible dancers.  Go hang out there instead of fighting with ppl on the "other side of the rope"  the less you offend ppl, the less ur going to get frozen.  Freezers tend to hang out in spaces where the most fighting happens.  If you see it coming, hide in wardrobe, come out and report them.  

Message 83 of 152 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

m8r-1unor21 wrote:
The first response by KING0FHEARTS2007 in this very topic (Post #9):

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

It appears the latest update created a new Freezer exploit that the kiddy hackers at the x7 Entrance are enjoying to it's fullest.

Just a heads up for those of  you cautious or intimidated by such happenings...

It can not be an exploit and a hack.  It's just an exploit so Exploiters/Lamers not Hackers.

Quite an interesting observation, isn't it?  Off topic and nobody cares.  The ORIGINAL POST is alerting the community of a possible new FREEZE.  Not debating the DIFFERENCE between EXPLOIT and HACK.

How is that off topic?  ImM0Zb0 said: "created a new Freezer exploit" then tryed to link the exploit with "script kiddy hackers"  I pointed out that Hackers don't deal with exploits.  So don't call it two different things.  These guys are exploiters, Lamers or script kiddys.  

As message #22 states:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

It appears the latest update created a new Freezer exploit that the kiddy hackers at the x7 Entrance are enjoying to it's fullest.

Just a heads up for those of  you cautious or intimidated by such happenings...

It can not be an exploit and a hack.  It's just an exploit so Exploiters/Lamers not Hackers.

Why is that that the only threads you post in are about exploits or glitches? I swear you can smell them a mile away.

^^This post sums King0fHearts2007 in a nutshell.  Let's dive into his post history, shall we?

Is five enough?  Why do you keep derailing threads and bringing back YOUR exploit vs hack debate?  Even in this VERY THREAD, you are showing your IGNORANCE when it comes to exploiting Home.

Off topic:

I never have to be off-topic.  Each post that you say I was off topic the person on it called what was going on by the wrong name.  You are very quick to correct someone when you think they are wrong how is it any different when I do it?

As I've pointed out many times now people who inpower glichers or script Kiddies are killing Home as we know it.  Alot of you seem to want Home on the PS4 and yet you act this way?  Call them by there right names and it will not fix the problem but it will slow it down.

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

(script) Kiddie Hackers are just that.

They do not write the code but they use it.

They are NOT "Glitchers," sorry to burst your Identification bubble.

And yes, there ARE "cool (H)ackers." They are called "White Hats."

And while creating code IS time consuming (but HARDLY a full time job - most of these guys do it as a hobby), it takes little to no effort to be a (script) Kiddy Hacker.

I have 2 degrees in Computer Programming and Networking. I know the terms I am using, and others do know the differentiations.

(script) Kiddy Hackers are little more than slightly trained monkeys who just like to make chaos and fling their poop around. Nothing more.

Ok, your definition on these words of yours are all off.  First it's call a "Script Kiddy" not Hacker.  Unlike you I can back it up with links. 

"script kiddie or skiddie,[1] (also known as skid, script bunny,[2] script kitty,[3]) are unskilled individuals who use scripts or programs developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites. It is generally assumed that script kiddies are juveniles who lack the ability to write sophisticated hacking programs or exploits on their own, and that their objective is to try to impress their friends or gain credit in computer-enthusiast communities.[4] The term is typically pejorative."

[click here for link]  Also look in the "also know as..."  No where are they called "Kiddy Hackers".

As for your point of "White Hats" I found it pointless where I already know about the White, gray and black hat Hackers it really has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.  All three types of hackers use skill and knowledge to do there jobs.  Where a Script Kiddie does not.  A glitcher on the other hand does not need to use scripts to do what they do.  They use bugs in the system to do things they are not supposed to do.  If they use these bugs to interfere with game play IT IS NOT COOL!

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

TDBWID wrote:
But then again...who cares?
It's obvious what she meant...you just through in useless information

Not one thing she said was true not even close.  The rest was just off-topic.

Hackers deal with the codes.   Kiddie Scipters copy the codes and glitches use bugs in the system.  There for these guys ARE NOT Hackers they are also NOT Kiddie Scipters.  So where does that take us?  Back to what I was saying these guys are glitchers.

ISE users are kiddie scipters not Hackers.  They take there knowledge of a well known exploit and use info that others give them to get items in Home.

To sum up your IGNORANCE in this thread:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

TDBWID wrote:
  1. ISE is Rewards,FREE items,Gift Machine items and 3D machine items for FREE yes GM and 3D items for FREE
  2. the only other freeze was the flip coin wardrobe thing but that got patched 3 years ago

1. I'm sorry I'm just never going to understand you.  Every time I reply to any of your post you seem to go off on some kind of crazy rant that has nothing to do with what I or the OP was talking about.
  2. There have been many exploits that lets people freeze other mambers avatars.  You could only name two but trust me there have been a lot more then them.  Some are just better known then others.

You have been challenged!

I've been challenged?  lol, what are we kids playing on the play ground?  I have better things to do.  

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Can you enlighten us and list them all? Thank you! 

Will you grow Joanna, when ever I ask you for links to back up what you say you never give them.  Now your asking me to list known exploits on Home with out braken any rules?  Yea, funny...

Great answer King0fHearts2003!  UNFORTUNATELY by your "rule braken" ideology, you already QUOTED a couple methods in your prior post.

Obviously you COULD NOT answer the QUESTION.

I could not answer the question with out telling them the name of the exploit and how it is done.  I refuse to do so.  It also has nothing to do with the OP's post so I find it pointless.  Pluss I always ask Joanna to back up his or her posts (no matter how many times I make a fool out of them Smiley LOL) and they never do so I realy don't see any point of me doing the same.  

You know something say what you like about me but at lest I'm a man and I never hide behind a fake PSN nick.

Hey, we actually agree on something. If you're gonna mock someone, do it on your actual account. Don't be some little, pathetic choir boy and do it behind a new ID. What a loser.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 84 of 152 (426 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Getting sick of these freeze stuff, cant even play a game of bowling without some idiot coming near me and freezing my system.

Message 85 of 152 (393 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 12, 2013

xfisticuffsx wrote:

But my word of advice, if you keep getting frozen at the x7 entrance...don't hang out there.  I've never understood why ppl that can get in the club just hang out at the rope.  Theres an elevator that takes u up into the club, theres crappy music and a mini pool and some horrible dancers.  Go hang out there instead of fighting with ppl on the "other side of the rope"  the less you offend ppl, the less ur going to get frozen.  Freezers tend to hang out in spaces where the most fighting happens.  If you see it coming, hide in wardrobe, come out and report them.  But then thank them for getting rid of all ppl arguing back and forth. 

So you're telling me to thank  the freezer for almost freezing me and my friends at the space? 

The rest I can agree with.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 86 of 152 (387 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 12, 2013

No i was just tired of everyone arguing at that point so i threw that in there lol you were quite a nice little trash can last time i saw u past the ropes, i wouldn't want u to be frozen at all!  

Message 87 of 152 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Strange everyone is having this problem at x7, i've never had one there.  But since the update I've been freezing alot.  So have many others.  But its not a server freeze.  We will all go at different times, even in personal spaces and clubs, as well as local spaces.  Still strongly dislike those freezers.  What really gets me is freezing and hacking clubs that walk around with their club names and tags stating that they are freezers or hackers...something should really be done about that.  But then again that does point out people to avoid.  Then again thats what they get off on, watching ppl get scared, run away, retaliate...report report report 

Message 88 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Aug 12, 2013

myalana wrote:
. . .
 As for Moz, not like she needs me to defend her, but I've stood there with her chatting and found that the rude folks on the outside who started insulting others on the other side of the rope had any reprimand they received coming to them.

. . .

As I have always said, people that stand on either side on a barrier conversing (artificial or not), have ulterior motives, Unless, they are discussing how they can combine forces to tear it down. If this is a place you hang out then you are entertained by mindless drama and need to play a real game. IMHO.  Smiley Tongue

Message 89 of 152 (343 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 12, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

myalana wrote:
. . .
 As for Moz, not like she needs me to defend her, but I've stood there with her chatting and found that the rude folks on the outside who started insulting others on the other side of the rope had any reprimand they received coming to them.

. . .

As I have always said, people that stand on either side on a barrier conversing (artificial or not), have ulterior motives, Unless, they are discussing how they can combine forces to tear it down. If this is a place you hang out then you are entertained by mindless drama and need to play a real game. IMHO.  Smiley Tongue

Or they went to say hi to someone...or they stopped to chat a minute on their way to check out the previews, etc, etc. As for playing a real game,  I like this fake game. Smiley Happy

Don't you like this fake game anymore kane? Cat Tongue

Message 90 of 152 (526 Views)