Oct 09 2013
By: madmunkid Madmunki Official 158 posts

Latest Kings of Spun & Spunland Update...

17 replies 381 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

Spun Salutations Homies!

We're pleased to announce that the 8th King of Spunland is none other than smokingpistol (the King for 3 weeks in a row! Spuntastic!). He was the first recipient of the Spun Crown LMO reward in NA! Spun Congrats majesty smokingpistol!

Pics & write up are available via the spunland website now.

Spunland was also updated today with a few bug fixes - big spun apologies to anyone who tried to join whilst a storm was in progress in the last week - this will no longer cause a crash. Hopefully rising to the skies on the Spunflowers will be a little more reliable too.

Next Coronation will be Tuesday the 15th of October at 3pm PST.

Have a spun day!

uncleSpun.png

Message 1 of 18 (381 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Latest Kings of Spun & Spunland Update...

Oct 10, 2013
I am honored to have been crowned for my 3rd and final Spun Coronation. I feel now fulfilled and accomplished having been the first two time back to back King ever, the first three time back to back King ever and the first and only (for this next week) person to be rewarded the Spun Crown LMO reward item in NA region. Thank you UncleSpun Madmunkid Madmunki and the Lords of Spun for allowing these meetups to take place every week. I have had a lot of fun Spun running but next week I will not compete so others can get in and win the crown. The Crown MO itself is a great reward and making it mood changeable was a very cool touch. It has been a blast competing and I look forward to the new Kings (or Queens?) of Spun and updates to come Smiley Happy Thank You
Support Forums
Message 2 of 18 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Congrats smokingpistol for becoming Spunland King for the third time Smiley Wink @madmunkid thanks for the updates, i did enjoy the update from last week and noticed the difference in the Cottage as well plus my new tree outfit reward Smiley Happy I will try to make it this Tuesday and try my luck Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 18 (306 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Y2David wrote:
Congrats smokingpistol for becoming Spunland King for the third time Smiley Wink @madmunkid thanks for the updates, i did enjoy the update from last week and noticed the difference in the Cottage as well plus my new tree outfit reward Smiley Happy I will try to make it this Tuesday and try my luck Smiley Happy

Ya mind posting a pic ? and how did you get it ?

The mission of People’s Home Initiative is to provide and support committed, confident and caring volunteers who through community relations, leadership and a standard of excellence help to achieve a more unified and productive voice for the Home community and to make Home a better more enjoyable experience for all.
Message 4 of 18 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 10, 2013

KZEL33T wrote:

Y2David wrote:

Ya mind posting a pic ? and how did you get it ?

Here you go

Its from the Game within the Spunland Cottage apartment and will be rewarded when you win a 160(+) game.

Message 5 of 18 (253 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Is that tree costume reward currently live in the NA spun cottage apartment? If so I'm buying it right now!
Message 6 of 18 (245 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Yes, it's a live reward in NA! I got it last week. You can get it from a friend's space as well. Good Luck!
Message 7 of 18 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Oct 10, 2013
In other words, u have to pay to win it.

Typical.
Message 8 of 18 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Message 9 of 18 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Ouch! That is a wee bit unfair purpledreams82, you can win in in a friend's Spunland Cottage!

Have a Spun Day!

uncleSpun.png

Message 10 of 18 (185 Views)