Clever. Smiley Tongue

i try. Smiley Tongue

Message 191 of 248 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Late Night Kritters (LNK)

May 30, 2013

Sundown in Socal. free at last to open The late night kritters. Who are the LNK?!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 192 of 248 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Sundown in Socal. free at last to open The late night kritters. Who are the LNK?!

I'm up, though currently on GTA.

That's where I spend most of my nights, other than Home.

Message 193 of 248 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Nice. BoGT or GTA4 online? I have both and recently purchased PSN GTA4 combo pack. We need to get a group together. LNK group ;p

HomeStationMagazine
Message 194 of 248 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Nice. BoGT or GTA4 online? I have both and recently purchased PSN GTA4 combo pack. We need to get a group together. LNK group ;p

BoGT. The boyfriend, my friends and I, prefer the online better. Sometimes we happen to get into modded games, those can be fun but annoying.

We're always up late usually playing, so if you ever want to join us, message me on here and I'll add you up.

Also, little tip..if you want to level up higher for multiplayer, do missions with friends or others, on GTA4 online regular.

It'll help you unlock clothing and such for multiplayer faster, than any other game activity. Plus, levels carry over through BoGT, and TLAD.

Message 195 of 248 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

Sounds good, thanks. I had to buy digital cause my disc looked like a pit bull chewed on it from years of playing >.<  Sophronia has killed me more than i can count.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 196 of 248 (250 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

May 30, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

BoGT. The boyfriend, my friends and I, prefer the online better. Sometimes we happen to get into modded games, those can be fun but annoying.

We're always up late usually playing, so if you ever want to join us, message me on here and I'll add you up.

Also, little tip..if you want to level up higher for multiplayer, do missions with friends or others, on GTA4 online regular.

It'll help you unlock clothing and such for multiplayer faster, than any other game activity. Plus, levels carry over through BoGT, and TLAD.

Hey you guise! :3 I have GTA but not got the DLC. I keep telling you I'll play, Blur. We totes should. You too Jers!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 197 of 248 (248 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Sounds good, thanks. I had to buy digital cause my disc looked like a pit bull chewed on it from years of playing >.<  Sophronia has killed me more than i can count.

The swing set is pretty fun, I'll admit.

There's a lot of neat tricks in GTA period, plus you never really know what you'll find in modded rooms.

I've seen some pretty "lewd" things.

Message 198 of 248 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Hey you guise! :3 I have GTA but not got the DLC. I keep telling you I'll play, Blur. We totes should. You too Jers!

Yeah, we need to set something up soon. Since you're always on late at night, like the rest of us night owls. Cat Tongue

If you ever feel like it in the future hun, please ponder on picking up the dlc BoGT. It's really worth it, plus multiplayer is really fun in the game.

Only thing you have to worry about, is modders. Sometimes they can freeze lobbies, if they get bum hurt too much. Cat LOL

Message 199 of 248 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

This could be funz. Smiley Tongue

Vickie why u no haz BoGT? Smiley Surprised

HomeStationMagazine
Message 200 of 248 (239 Views)