Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Late Night Kritters (LNK)

Jul 25, 2012

I'm getting into it.

July is nearing a close, which is good being it's almost always slow with new games, so let's take a look at August and see what's in store for our wallets...

Aug. 6th

-----

Persona 4: Arena

Fighter (single, local, online)

If you liked Blazblue, you'll probably like this.

Aug. 13th

-----

Darksiders 2

3rd person action/adventure (single player)

Not really looking forward to this one.  Seems like it might be a nice rental, but...not too sure if it's library worthy.

Sleeping Dogs

3rd person action/adventure (single player)

Now this one looks interesting.  Fans of the Yakuza series should like this one.

Aug. 28th

-----

Journey Collector's Edition

I usually don't talk about CE's much, but this one comes with Journey, Flower, flOw, 1-month of PS+, and other DLC's.  For $30 that's a great deal.

Damage Inc.: Pacific Sqadron WW2

Single, local, and online

WW2 pilot flight sim.  Pretty standard.  Mad Catz made it to go with a crontroller they also made, and who's ever had a problem with a MC controller?  What could possibly suck about this game?

Ratchet & Clank Collection

3rd person action/adventure (single)

Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal all remastered in 1080p (720p in 3D) and with trophy support.  Oh, up your arsenal has an online mode for up to 12 players.  All for $30.  Every R&C fan will be getting this one.

Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants

2nd person strategy

You control a ship as it does battle with other ships.  I'm sure there's more to it than this, but I doubt it's very important.  I really don't see this one being too popular.  Or good.

As much as I want to tip my hat to the guys over at ThatGameStudio for the Journey Collection, and as much as I love the R&C series, I'm going to have to say that August belongs to Sleeping Dogs. 

Message 131 of 248 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

LNK.png

Hello, Late Night Kritters

We are the Home General Forums. A group unlike any other on the Sony forums and here is why...

Most users on the other forums here have separate forums for Games, TV, Sports, Consoles and such. We talk about all those things in Home. Home is our Twitter, Our FaceBook, We do not categorize our text to one topic in Home. As a community we talk about a great many things.

Some of us are night owls. We come alive at night. We are Late Night Kritters ( It wouldn't be unique with a ''C'' So Kritter it is! )

We do not have a Chat Box here to talk to each other. We have threads that we must ''try'' to stay on topic with. My topic for this thread is communication. It is about you talking like you do in Home to others. "What's up? Did you see that show Friday?''

It's about  Fostering Community. It's getting to know each other when you're not in Home through our HOME forums.

We still have Forum Rules that apply and I would like to add one more rule just for this thread. Now I have to trust you on this one rule so please follow this to the letter. This thread can only be used by you while it's night time where you live. You can not use it during the day. Hence the ''LNK'' Late Night Kritter. The rule will not be enforced by any means but it would really be cool if you can follow it.

Everyone loves Youtube, Pictures, and talking with friends. so let us use such things and please, Let's keep it light hearted. treat the LNK thread like we do when talking with friends in Home. But less serious. No drama. No heavy topics. Someone bugs you? ignore them. If you do not care for the LNK thread.. No problem. Plenty of other threads to post in.  cool?

Pull the thread up when it gets dark if you want to chat.

Now, Where is the_Original_se?

Created in darkness, The LNK live.

I'm completely up for joining this! Real Discussions. And you even include my mantra in the last lines, "Someone bugs you? Ignore them. When are meet ups?

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 132 of 248 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Message 133 of 248 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012
Message 134 of 248 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Looks like Metal Gear Solid 4 will recieve it's patch for trophy support this Monday.  It's not retroactive, so that means that you will have to replay the game to earn them.

In the upcoming release of Resident Evil 6, you'll be able to infiltrate a friend's game as an infected and hunt down the player(s).

Message 135 of 248 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Hello Peps Smiley Happy

Message 136 of 248 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Why did this thread die, It was such a great thread. Smiley Sad 

Message 137 of 248 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I am up late as usual. Painfully making my various Home minigame rounds for points, progress and rewards. Oh why did I ever think multiple accounts might be a good idea??
Posted Image

Message 138 of 248 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Oct 25, 2012

It is the time of monsters but Sushi too?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 139 of 248 (169 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Ice Cream Cake and Cake Ice Cream Cake and Cake Do the Ice Cream and Cake The Ice Cream and Cake!!!! Yummy Love some Baskin and Robbins Smiley Very Happy Sorry just randomness!!

Message 140 of 248 (159 Views)