Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: Lamp Rewards from Palace of the Seven Winds, Invites for those Needing Rewards

Sep 28, 2012

yw Shadow-Runner Smiley Happy and shall do it again tonight at 8pm Eastern fer who ever needs a club invite or the Deluge lamp as will gather 12 more ppl in the personal space so anyone that needs can get that reward 

send me an xmb message and if ur on at 8pm Eastern you will get a reply from me

D

Message 61 of 87 (589 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Lamp Rewards from Palace of the Seven Winds, Invites for those Needing Rewards

Sep 28, 2012

I would like take the Saturday group offer as well. If anyone has a group today, I would be happy to join those also Smiley Happy 

Message 62 of 87 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

at 8 i'll be there so i'll add you y2david for the deluge reward thanks 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 87 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 28, 2012

anyone wanna invite me to their space to get the lamps?

it would be much appreciated! 

Message 64 of 87 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

There's a group currently witTSUNADE1224, at 6:00 PM Eastern.

Many thanks to TSUNADE1224.

Message 65 of 87 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 28, 2012

thank you!

Message 66 of 87 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4499 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

For those wanting to get the lamps or to see what the bundle furnishings are like in person before you decide to buy them, I'll be available again at noon 12pm EST (two hours from now) 

This will be held at my club: Film Buff Int. - but for those that need the Inferno lamp, or if the club is too full, I'll also be available for invites to the personal space.

When you are ready to enter the club, send a join request to  Film Buff Int.

If you are not familiar with how to do that just press Start button when you are in Home, then follow this menu tree:

Social > Clubs > Search Clubs > Start Search > Name (put in Film Buff Int. or even just Film Buff) then click on Send Join Request.

To make it even easier and faster for everyone to get the Deluge lamp I'll be re-assigning sub-leaders based on who is available in the club so they will also be able to invite their friends to the club.

If you are a sub-leader, to invite someone to join the club, follow this menu tree:

Social > Clubs > My Clubs > Film Buff Int. > Members > Invite To Club, then either enter their PSN ID or if they are on your friends list,  select Invite Friend and select them from your list.

For those receiving club join requests, if you don't respond to it from the alert or alert menu,  you can also accept join requests from the following menu tree:

Social > Clubs > My Invites

If you already belong to 5 clubs (they really need to expand or remove this limit),  be sure to quit one otherwise you won't be able to send a join request, and we won't be able to send you an invite.   You can easily re join that club once you get the rewards and quit this Club.

Once in the club you can track how many are in in the space using the chat log member list option, so you all will know how many more you need to get the Deluge lamp for that session.

IMPORTANT: Once you are all done and the club is full, please quit the club so others can join.  To do that follow this menu tree:

Social > Clubs > My Clubs > Film Buff Int. > Leave Club

Thanks!

I'm also getting my museum space ready for a grand openning party as I am very close to completing the collection, so for those curious about the museum they can join me there as well after we help those trying to get the lamps.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 67 of 87 (436 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 29, 2012
D, I'll come along to help out, sent a club request Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 68 of 87 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 29, 2012
So everyone we are here NOW at film buff int. (search 'film buff' in club search) trying to unlock the deluge lamp. If anyone needs the lamp Come by!!!
Support Forums
Message 69 of 87 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1728 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

If anyone wants to get the Palace rewards I will be hosting at my personal space for the next few hours.  I will be on Home from now till 7 PM EST if anyone wants to come by and check out the place or for any of the rewards.  Add me if you would like an invite. 8)  We need 12 people to get the deluge lamp reward.  If your online and want to help please add me. 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 70 of 87 (353 Views)
0 Likes