Survivor
1870 posts

Re: Lame Contest

Feb 7, 2013

Well I think I'll just give up, I tried the Love Meter game this morning.

I followed the rules and answered all questions truthfully, I got.........

ICE COLD.

Well, I guess the Machine really works.

I thought that it would lie to me as not to

hurt my "stupid feelings"Smiley Surprised

Message 41 of 57 (178 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

OMG Mur, what's wrong with you?  I said PUB not Hub.  And if you can't remember that, then you won't remember I said to look for the girl passed out in a puddle of her own vomit, 'cause that's your only chance at a date.  OMG!  Smiley Indifferent 

Now, don't give up on your best pal. The 3rd installment of Mur's Valentine Day Adventures, will prove that I am capable of getting a date and then some. 

So where is this pub you mention? Smiley Surprised

Check for an Adam's Apple first pal.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

You're putting too many stipulations on the poor guy Dean. I think it best we just tell him to check for a pulse.

Message 42 of 57 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I'm going to do the draw at 9pm AST / 8pm EST.

Just in case anyone else wants to enter and doesn't have a crappy story to share, all you have to do is post anything, within the TOS, in this thread.

Message 43 of 57 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Feb 7, 2013
anything, within the TOS, in this thread.
Message 44 of 57 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
anything, within the TOS, in this thread.

Oh, Theewww Heart

Message 45 of 57 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Feb 7, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

all you have to do is post anything, within the TOS, in this thread.

Challenge Accepted.

Teletubby #TeamJacob

Message 46 of 57 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

MysticMur's Valentine Adventures - Chapter 3

Still looking for a Valentine's date, Mur acted on Digitman3's advice. Not knowing of any pubs in Home, he decided to go to Club x7. The party was on 24 hours a day and he knew that his dancing would impress the babes.

First he had to slip past the door men, which was no easy task.

After hanging out and helping them with crowd control, they decided to let him in. The first girl Mur saw inside, seemed to be interested in him. At least she did not run, like most.

When he tried to ask her out, she just gave him the cold shoulder.

Mur decided he might have better luck upstairs in the club. After getting off the elevator, he was immediately accosted by a fox trying to flirt with him.

In fact she was pretty persistent that he should play the flirt game with her.

The problem was this woman would not respond, when Mur asked her out on a date for Valentines. Oh well, there were more babes in this club, he just had to keep looking.

It didn't take him long to find just the right women, who seemed to enjoy his style of flirting.

Mur tried, but got nowhere asking her for a date. She just wouldn't get out of the hot tub. He had almost given up, when a good friend arrived at the club.

Feeling sorry for Mur, she invited him back to her Chamber apartment.

Bed_20130127_214422.jpg

Of course the story would have ended happily, except Mur got a headache. Even worse, just when he started to feel better.

Someone crashed the party. So this is the sad, but true lame story of Mur's Valentine date.

Bed_20130127_214840.jpg

To my friends, this whole sordid story would have stayed under wraps. All you had to do, was deposit 10,000 Aquabux into my Fish Account by 8PM EST.

Posted Image
Message 47 of 57 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Feb 8, 2013
For every aquabux in murs account means two more in mine. 20 minutes until the lame is crowned.
Message 48 of 57 (171 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Entries are now closed.

The number generator has decided... The winner is.................... #5 Thew902. 

I'm sorry Mur, I was really hoping this would be your week. I'll be doing this again next Wednesday.

Message 49 of 57 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Congratulations, Thew! You will see the aquabux in your account by the morning. You know, the check is in the mail.

@ LT - I am glad Thew won. Thanks for hosting The Lame contest for us. The fun of this contest is reward enough for me. Now, if Digitman3 had won, then that would have really made me happy. Smiley Happy
Posted Image
Message 50 of 57 (143 Views)