Re: Lame Contest

Feb 7, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

myalana wrote:

chippahNdippah wrote:

tss...

one time i goot dis chicky for valentinnes n i gave hur a hart shape box full o lima beans or sumpthin and den she had a upside downn smily face or sumpthin so den i gave hur som money n den she was all smiles or sumpin aftah like dat or sumpthin

Hmmm I think the other chippah was funnier.

Which one would that be? Smiley Frustrated

ChippahTV, I think.

Oh, I was actually being sarcastic. I've seen a few chippahs around here.

Oh, hahaha, well at least you got two entries now Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 57 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ChippahTV, I think.

Tss yeah dats da one or sumpin

Message 32 of 57 (171 Views)
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Feb 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ChippahTV, I think.

Tss yeah dats da one or sumpin

lol Smiley LOL

Message 33 of 57 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 7, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

This is a good start. I have to say these contests make me feel a little bit better about myself each time. Smiley LOL

Yes, a morale booster. It's also nice that people's expectations are low so no one seems to have been disappointed (yet). Hope it continues.

*this was probably not another shameless bump*

Message 34 of 57 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1570 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

MysticMur's Valentines Adventures - Chapter 2

Mur's best friend read about his misadventures, trying to find a date for Valentines Day. Having pity upon Mur, Digitman3 rescued him from the tree knoll. He decided it was time to teach Mur how to bag get a date. Digitman3's first advice, was to lose the casual jeans and sneaker look. He also told Mur that the Hub was a good place to pick up ask a girl for a date.

So Mur dressed up in his finest smart suit. With his Valentines Heart he had won at the Romance Checker (he scored Hot Stuff) at Pier Park.

He went to the Hub to spring upon an unsuspecting, perspective date.

Mur waited for hours, because Digitman3 had forgotten that Avis no longer spawned at the Hub. One lone female finally showed up to finish the new Quest. He tried to convince her that he was a Home Tycoon. She did not buy his story and left him kneeling, as he asked for a date. 

Ever persistent, Mur decided to try his luck at Pier Park once again. What better setting with the new Valentines Day decor, to find a date.

He waited for hours in front on the kissing game. But all the girls wanted a $20 PSN card, before they would kiss him. Not to be daunted, he finally offered his free candy he had won at the wishing tree.

A girl finally promised to meet him on the dance floor for a romantic encounter.

He waited for hours. Mur thinks that the girl must have gotten lost in the crowd, as she never showed up for their date. Ever hopeful Mur decided to try another day.

So stay tuned for the 3rd installment of Mur's Valentines Adventures.

*Mya and Dean, You have 24 hours to deposit 2000 Aquabux in Mur's Fish Account to avoid any embarrassment; caused by the photos he will use in the final installment of Mur's Valentines Adventures. You have been warned.

** Thew, For 1000 Aquabux, I will forward the above mentioned photos to you for your personal viewing. Also, what are you doing Valentines day?

Sincerely and Lame as Always,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 35 of 57 (125 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 7, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Mur's best friend read about his misadventures, trying to find a date for Valentines' date. Having pity upon Mur, Digitman3 rescued him from the tree knoll. He decided it was time to teach Mur how to bag get a date. Digitman3's first advice, was to lose the casual jeans and sneaker look. He also told Mur that the Hub was a good place to pick up ask a girl for a date.

So Mur dressed up in his finest smart suit. With his Valentines Heart he had won at the Romance Checker (he scored Hot Stuff) at Pier Park.

He waited for hours. Mur thinks that the girl must have gotten lost in the crowd, as she never showed up for their date. Ever hopeful Mur decided to try another day.

*Mya and Dean, You have 24 hours to deposit 2000 Aquabux in Mur's Fish Account to avoid any embarrassment, caused by the photos he will use in the final installment of Mur's Valentines Adventures. You have been warned.

** Thew, For 1000 Aquabux, I will forward the above mentioned photos to you for your personal viewing. Also, what are you doing Valentines day?

Mur

I told you I'm not sending you aquabux just so you can spend 'em on something frivilous.

creative-aquariums-24.jpg

Message 36 of 57 (117 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Feb 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Mur's best friend read about his misadventures, trying to find a date for Valentines' date. Having pity upon Mur, Digitman3 rescued him from the tree knoll. He decided it was time to teach Mur how to bag get a date. Digitman3's first advice, was to lose the casual jeans and sneaker look. He also told Mur that the Hub was a good place to pick up ask a girl for a date.

*Mya and Dean, You have 24 hours to deposit 2000 Aquabux in Mur's Fish Account to avoid any embarrassment, caused by the photos he will use in the final installment of Mur's Valentines Adventures. You have been warned.

Mur

I told you I'm not sending you aquabux just so you can spend 'em on something frivilous.

creative-aquariums-24.jpg

OMG Mya! Did you have to post a photo of my toilet? So do you think this will help me a get a Valentines date? Come back to my Harbor place, to flush see my fish tank. 

Posted Image
Message 37 of 57 (105 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Feb 7, 2013

OMG Mur, what's wrong with you?  I said PUB not Hub.  And if you can't remember that, then you won't remember I said to look for the girl passed out in a puddle of her own vomit, 'cause that's your only chance at a date.  OMG!  Smiley Indifferent 

Posted Image
Message 38 of 57 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

OMG Mur, what's wrong with you?  I said PUB not Hub.  And if you can't remember that, then you won't remember I said to look for the girl passed out in a puddle of her own vomit, 'cause that's your only chance at a date.  OMG!  Smiley Indifferent 

Now, don't give up on your best pal. The 3rd installment of Mur's Valentine Day Adventures, will prove that I am capable of getting a date and then some. 

So where is this pub you mention? Smiley Surprised

Posted Image
Message 39 of 57 (189 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Feb 7, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

Now, don't give up on your best pal. The 3rd installment of Mur's Valentine Day Adventures, will prove that I am capable of getting a date and then some. 

So where is this pub you mention? Smiley Surprised

Check for an Adam's Apple first pal.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

Posted Image
Message 40 of 57 (186 Views)