Survivor
1454 posts

Re: Lame Contest

Feb 6, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

It was Halloween and Mur was hiding in his tree knoll. If he started early, maybe he could find a date for Valentines Day next year. If he was lucky, an unsuspecting female Avi would happen along for him to jump on wine and dine. 

Well, it is a week before Valentines. Mur is still hiding in his tree knoll, waiting for an unsuspecting female Avi. Would someone please go rescue him? Preferable a good looking female Avi, who enjoys running orbs.

**This is my first installment. I have photos from a get together recently, that will be used in the 2nd installment. Please deposit 1000 Aquabux in my Fish account. Or I will be using the photos, which show several of my friends in compromising positions. You know who you areAs much as I value our friendship, everyone knows that winning the Lame contest is a life long goal of mine. 

Sincerely and Very Lamely Yours,

Mur

OMG Mur, if you have pictures of Mya our nutcase friend flying into walls for no reason, I'll give you 500 Aquabux to post them.

Oh, and good luck with your Valentine's Day endeavors (loser).  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 11 of 57 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

It was Halloween and Mur was hiding in his tree knoll. If he started early, maybe he could find a date for Valentines Day next year. If he was lucky, an unsuspecting female Avi would happen along for him to jump on wine and dine. 

Well, it is a week before Valentines. Mur is still hiding in his tree knoll, waiting for an unsuspecting female Avi. Would someone please go rescue him? Preferable a good looking female Avi, who enjoys running orbs.

**This is my first installment. I have photos from a get together recently, that will be used in the 2nd installment. Please deposit 1000 Aquabux in my Fish account. Or I will be using the photos, which show several of my friends in compromising positions. You know who you areAs much as I value our friendship, everyone knows that winning the Lame contest is a life long goal of mine. 

Sincerely and Very Lamely Yours,

Mur

OMG Mur, if you have pictures of Mya our nutcase friend flying into walls for no reason, I'll give you 500 Aquabux to post them.

Oh, and good luck with your Valentine's Day endeavors (loser).  Smiley Happy  Dean

You have just officially entered the Lame contest, by posting in the thread. Something you said, you would never do.

But to answer your question. Yes, I have pictures of Mya, our lame friend. Not only ones of her flying into walls, slamming her head into the ceiling, and falling through windows. Think it might be her Avi's consumption of certain beverages.

But those are not the compromising photos, I am speaking about. Remember a recent day in her Chamber apartment? HA HA HA HA *evil laughter*, you know the ones. If you up your offer to 1000 Aquabux, you might have a deal. As you are in a couple of those photos.

Your Sincerely Lame Friend,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 12 of 57 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Did anyone else notice the new "Booster" store in the navigator? All the LMOs in one place.

Shameless effort to get more participation.

Message 13 of 57 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Feb 6, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

Did anyone else notice the new "Booster" store in the navigator? All the LMOs in one place.

Shameless effort to get more participation.

Lame!

Posted Image
Message 14 of 57 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I had to break up with my actual girlfiriend. Didn't help that we did it via PS HOME.  I brought her to my Harbour Studio and told her things weren't going to work out. Needless to say she didn't take it well and she called me a well....its a little vulgar so I won't say.

Kind of funny she never deleted me but when I saw her last login was "6 months ago" I just deleted her. 

Oh after that I stared at a box of chocolates and played The Kissing Game with a chair, how exciting.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 15 of 57 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Did I hear 1000 aquabux? This thread is officially lame. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 57 (138 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I don't have a bad Valentines story or a good Valentines story. No one has really cared to celebrate it with me so mostly I sat around awkwardly, either ignored by boyfriends or just alone. I just asked my current beau for his worst valentines and he said "it's just another day so it sucks like all days" if that gives you any hint of how this year is going to go. One year the office ladies at his job gave him a hard time for not getting me flowers and he told them "if I buy her something she'll kill in three days I'll get her a bottle of booze."
And now apparently we are fighting because I asked a question about Valentines day and them typed this instead of watching him do something. Thanks. Thanks a lot for making some fuel for this hate fire.
Message 17 of 57 (126 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Did I hear 1000 aquabux? This thread is officially lame. Smiley Happy

Yes, but I shall try to make it a bit lamer (more lame?).

A few months after my husband and I were married, a nearby mall was having some sort of jewelry expo on Valentine's day.The space was rather crowded and we ambled along arm and arm viewing the various pieces that vendors were displaying. Being that I'm often distracted by shiny things, I frequently would break away from hubby for a bit and admire something that had caught my eye. After one such brief distraction, I had hooked arms again and continued along, though hubby seemed to be a bit more sluggish and I felt as though I was pulling him along. Unaffected, I resumed looking here and there at the little treasures with spouse in tow. Suddenly from behind me I heard "Mya, Mya, MYA! " followed by stifled laughter. I spun around and realized my husband was behind me chuckling mightily. I slowly turned to my left and discovered I had hooked arms with an elderly man who seemed to be blushing. His wife stood next to him hands on hips GLARING at me.

It is now inevitable that every year around Valentine's day I get reminded of that story. I am also regaled with a retelling of it whenever the husband and I pass a jewelry store and/or an elderly man or woman....or a mall.

To Mur and Dean, I will not bow to extortion attempts (mainly because I have no recollection of such pictures and don't know what an aquabuck is). Bring it on I say.

Message 18 of 57 (108 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Earlier in the day, I spent my holiday *roasting beef* at the granzella beach.

I was able to partake in that just a little. It was delicious. Sadly the "beef" ran out shortly after I arrived.

*Shameless bump for LT, but sorta on-topic. Play along folks...there's much lamer threads than this. I just read some.

Message 19 of 57 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 7, 2013

U want to hear a WORSE story? Well i got one for ya....

How about NO Valentines Day at ALL for me.... NOPE not even one!

Talk about A Worse one for me they all been that way....

So does that Win for Worse one because nothing can Compare to mine!

Smiley Sad

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 20 of 57 (89 Views)