I'm sure you're all excited that it's time for another Lame Contest.
This week I thought it would be fun to try to carry on a conversation with song titles.
How to enter:
- Make a post in this thread that works a song title into normal conversation.
- Please put the song title in italics, it's easier to spot.
- Try not to reuse song titles. (See what I did there?)
- One entry per person, however multiple posts are encouraged.
- When you post you'll be assigned a number.
- Random number generator will decide the winner.
- One item from the gift machine worth 128 tokens OR multiple smaller gifts that add up to 128 tokens.
- Follow the TOS.
- Keep it clean.
I'll get us started.
Do you realize this is already the eighth week of the contest? Are you in or out?
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Nice theme this time LT. I'll enter even tho I never expect to win any of these, but it's fine because I remember Don't worry be happy, plus I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive; And a country boy can survive!!
*edit* I just reread the rules & noticed you said "titles" , my second one is a line from the song but luckily the last five words are the title as well lol
The Story Of Mur's Life In Lame Song Titles...
Mur knew it was time to make some changes in his life, as his Home life had gotten stale. As he flew from the house his wife threw a PS3 controller at him. All he could think was that it is obvious that she got the ring and I got the finger.
He decided to stop by his girlfriend's Penthouse Suite to tell her, "If you don't believe I love you, just ask my wife." She told him "If you don't leave me alone, I will go and find someone that will". So he told her that "The worst you ever gave me was the best I ever had". His girlfriend retorted, "I knew I had hit rock bottom when I woke up on top of you". And Mur said, "I wish you would get out of my head and back in my bed". As she kicked Mur out, all he could think was the last word In lonesome is me.
*disclaimer - all these titles were easily found by googling "lame song titles". Try it, there is a wealth of unbelievably lame song titles out there.