Feb 06 2013
By: LittleTortuga Uncharted Territory 694 posts
Accepted Solution

Lame Contest

56 replies 489 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Tell me your worst Valentine's story or something similar. Make us laugh. Feel free to go off topic.

Prize: Roux the Stichkin Fox Companion. Or, if you'd like something else from the "New" tab in the gift machine, I'll give you that instead.

Any post you make will enter you into the contest, you can enter as many times as you'd like. So each time you post, there's "Message ?? of ??", those will be your numbers during the draw. The winner will be picked at random, using a number generator. It takes all the work out of it for me.

Keep it clean, follow the TOS, etc.

SCEA is not responsible for this contest.

Message 1 of 57 (489 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6477 posts

Re: Lame Contest

Feb 6, 2013

One year a boyfriend made me heart shaped pancakes...LOL...How sweet. I'm not a morning person and don't eat first thing. Two bites ..yum yum..done. Well that didn't go ever to well. I was in the dog house for a week. Should've made me a heart shaped cheeseburger..:smileytongue:

Message 2 of 57 (476 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4536 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I spent my valentines day in Home with my significant other in the hub. Suddenly, a bunch of people had a flash mob and started screaming "we love you" to me.

*Joke, not in any way against the event. :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 57 (451 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I once fell down a hill at an outdoor camp while peeing on a tree. I was drinking with friends and playing poker when I needed to relieve myself, tripped over a root and knocked myself unconscious. I was awoke the next morning to find an entire cabins worth of girls staring at me and giggling while i lay bruised and battered at the bottom of the hill. My pants and underwear had fallen down on the trip so I lay there half naked covered in dirt and leaves. Lol that day was a valentines. Oi vey. /:
Support Forums
Message 4 of 57 (450 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4536 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Earlier in the day, I spent my holiday *roasting beef* at the granzella beach.
Message 5 of 57 (440 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

Feb 6, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I once fell down a hill at an outdoor camp while peeing on a tree. I was drinking with friends and playing poker when I needed to relieve myself, tripped over a root and knocked myself unconscious. I was awoke the next morning to find an entire cabins worth of girls staring at me and giggling while i lay bruised and battered at the bottom of the hill. My pants and underwear had fallen down on the trip so I lay there half naked covered in dirt and leaves. Lol that day was a valentines. Oi vey. /:

This is pretty close to being a plot from the Hunger Games.

Message 6 of 57 (428 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Here's something to make us laugh. :womanhappy:

ExBox.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 57 (408 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 6, 2013

So Valentine's Day was originally this awesome three day Roman fertility festival called Luperchalia. People ran naked through the streets and beat each other with thongs. Then the Christians had to ruin everyone's fun by reserving the day to celebrate the death of some boring priest who was executed for helping kids elope. Now it's just a meaningless day the greeting card industry uses to make millions off chumps.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 8 of 57 (385 Views)
Fender Bender
1548 posts

Feb 6, 2013

It was Halloween and Mur was hiding in his tree knoll. If he started early, maybe he could find a date for Valentines Day next year. If he was lucky, an unsuspecting female Avi would happen along for him to jump on wine and dine. 

Well, it is a week before Valentines. Mur is still hiding in his tree knoll, waiting for an unsuspecting female Avi. Would someone please go rescue him? Preferable a good looking female Avi, who enjoys running orbs.

**This is my first installment. I have photos from a get together recently, that will be used in the 2nd installment. Please deposit 1000 Aquabux in my Fish account. Or I will be using the photos, which show several of my friends in compromising positions. You know who you areAs much as I value our friendship, everyone knows that winning the Lame contest is a life long goal of mine. 

Sincerely and Very Lamely Yours,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 9 of 57 (371 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 6, 2013

This is a good start. I have to say these contests make me feel a little bit better about myself each time. :smileylol:

Message 10 of 57 (333 Views)