Dec 05 2009
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4216 posts

Ladies who act rude on home like they just got cheated on.. enough is enough

29 replies 8 views Edited Dec 5, 2009

Im tired of this mess..its gotten worse. Has anyone else come across female avatars who act like a *bleep*!? Well its happening more often now and you dont even have to talk to them! For instance, I was starting a convo with this dude in the listen@home area and the girl was like go away because we were next to her and she moved to continue to trash talk us.

another thing that happened in that area was when I asked a question to a female who has some cool lightsaber thing where she got it from. She told me a generic obvious awnser "the mall" (no *bleep* where in the mall!?) then after she said that she said "ok were done now, convo over. blocked" what the eff! talk about someone who has social issues.

Who else is tired of this crap? Voice out your opinion because I'd love to hear what others have to say on this issue. Its just annoying. They are worse then people who try to sign you up on the **bleep** website.

and a message to all you females (and males) who act like this.... *censor, bleep bleep, bleepin bleep!* >=(

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 1 of 30 (8 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Ladies who act rude on home like they just got cheated on.. enough is enough

Dec 5, 2009
yea just ignore and pretend like they aren't there, I did one and still made up making a riend with someone who was around
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 2 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
919 posts

Re: Ladies who act rude on home like they just got cheated on.. enough is enough

Dec 5, 2009

Subtenko wrote:

Im tired of this mess..its gotten worse. Has anyone else come across female avatars who act like a *bleep*!? Well its happening more often now and you dont even have to talk to them! For instance, I was starting a convo with this dude in the listen@home area and the girl was like go away because we were next to her and she moved to continue to trash talk us.

another thing that happened in that area was when I asked a question to a female who has some cool lightsaber thing where she got it from. She told me a generic obvious awnser "the mall" (no *bleep* where in the mall!?) then after she said that she said "ok were done now, convo over. blocked" what the eff! talk about someone who has social issues.

Who else is tired of this crap? Voice out your opinion because I'd love to hear what others have to say on this issue. Its just annoying. They are worse then people who try to sign you up on the **bleep** website.

and a message to all you females (and males) who act like this.... *censor, bleep bleep, bleepin bleep!* >=(

If someone don't want me talking to them I leave them alone, plain and simple. You never know what transpired with that person 10 minutes before you got to them.. I feel for you.

Message 3 of 30 (8 Views)
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Dec 5, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:
yea just ignore and pretend like they aren't there, I did one and still made up making a riend with someone who was around

I do that most of the time, but then I think of how they get nothin in return. sometimes I try to turn the tables on them. Actually i did this recently when I saw a female avatar beiing rude to someone and I set things right. I was talkin to the dude and we both agreed she had somethin stuck up her u kno wat. Then she said she muted us. So we continued talkin about how they do that crap all the time. AND she speaks to us again. LOL, WINNER!boy did I rag on her about that, she went away after we kept talkin about that. XD whish I got it on camera

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Message 4 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Dec 5, 2009

flinchumj1971 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

If someone don't want me talking to them I leave them alone, plain and simple. You never know what transpired with that person 10 minutes before you got to them.. I feel for you.

of course man, I do that to. Just to make it clear, thats what I did. I think she was trying to be mean and thats just wrong. almost like harrasment in a way. I keep wanting them to give me an excuse to report them (as soon as it falls under a category. I dont false report)

Message 5 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Subtenko wrote:

GamerMoney wrote:

I do that most of the time, but then I think of how they get nothin in return. sometimes I try to turn the tables on them. Actually i did this recently when I saw a female avatar beiing rude to someone and I set things right. I was talkin to the dude and we both agreed she had somethin stuck up her u kno wat. Then she said she muted us. So we continued talkin about how they do that crap all the time. AND she speaks to us again. LOL, WINNER!boy did I rag on her about that, she went away after we kept talkin about that. XD whish I got it on camera

lol yea, bad thing to do on your part but understandable nonetheless...don't turn the tables but screw it, if they don't leave then that's their problem

I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 6 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
919 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Subtenko wrote:

flinchumj1971 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

of course man, I do that to. Just to make it clear, thats what I did. I think she was trying to be mean and thats just wrong. almost like harrasment in a way. I keep wanting them to give me an excuse to report them (as soon as it falls under a category. I dont false report)

I hear you, lol

Message 7 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 5, 2009
How come this never happens to me? Huh?
Message 8 of 30 (8 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1105 posts

Dec 5, 2009
The ladies aren't the only ones with attitude.  There have been times when I'm talking with friends or a random person who walks up and starts chatting when a dude will come up and stand there and the next thing we know he is commenting on what we're talking about.  Calling either or all of us gay, cursing at us when we ask him to butt out.  I've been told to eff off, ordered to delete a friend to add them so we could web cam, been called all kinds of names because I turn this person down as a friend or for simply not wanting to talk to them because of the way they came up to me in the first place.  People in general have an attitude like they got cheated on or something bad had happened and in turn take it out on people on Home.  It's not fair and it's not right but that doesn't stop it from happening.

Message 9 of 30 (8 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Dec 5, 2009

How do you know it was a women ?? Let me guess cause it was a womens avatar ?? I'm juss sayn. You never know in HOME, NEVER !! Heck i've been rude to people whilst in my Female avatar, i'm knot a women. Every single one of us has been rude to someone at some point, they may have deserved it or they may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time thus incurred the wrath. I'm knot being rude is correct i'm juss clearly stating that you do knot kno for sure who you were dealing w/ was a women.

Regardless, give em hell ladies cause 9 times out of 10 they want to get in your pants knot in game w/ you.  Sad state of facts but it is just that, fact. 

Photobucket
Message 10 of 30 (8 Views)