Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Re: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

Jan 9, 2010
ive never seen someone whine so much and complain about ps3 harrassment as you know if you cant handle harrassment why add them even sounds like your 14y old the more women cry wolf the its gonna make them learn to beat the system thats y im against msn facebook myspace aslong as internets around theirs always gonna be harrasers so ull still be whining about it when ps4 comes if you cant realize its just cartoon ppl onn your tv and your safe in your home i suggest cancelling your internet
Message 51 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Jan 9, 2010
the sooner ppl learn the point of home the sooner we dont have to deal with goofs on whats truely perverted is this thread calling me perveted that classifies as harrassment to my threads and im getting tired of ppl ive blocked and they blocked me but their allowed to bash my threads i think this forum harrassment is worth banning ppl over what do you say management team how about it
Message 52 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4569 posts

Jan 9, 2010

If you think there's something reprehensible in one's reply, you're best bet is to use the report option available for each post, and state your reasons for the report within that page. By replying as you did, you sound like you're openly attacking people, and that's not right either.

Message 53 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 9, 2010
What I do is I decide to pretend i don't understand english, it can either work really well and they run away instantly, they speak it too so then I gotta run away, or they think its great that they can say stuff to me and I wont understand it in english when really I do and then I just change into a guy av Smiley Tongue
Message 54 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 9, 2010

optimusbeech13 wrote:
the sooner ppl learn the point of home the sooner we dont have to deal with goofs on whats truely perverted is this thread calling me perveted that classifies as harrassment to my threads and im getting tired of ppl ive blocked and they blocked me but their allowed to bash my threads i think this forum harrassment is worth banning ppl over what do you say management team how about it

DOod juss keep ure yap shut, K. If this thread doesnt concern you then stay out of it, k, thanks.

Photobucket
Message 55 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
584 posts

Jan 10, 2010

optimusbeech13 wrote:
ive never seen someone whine so much and complain about ps3 harrassment as you know if you cant handle harrassment why add them even sounds like your 14y old the more women cry wolf the its gonna make them learn to beat the system thats y im against msn facebook myspace aslong as internets around theirs always gonna be harrasers so ull still be whining about it when ps4 comes if you cant realize its just cartoon ppl onn your tv and your safe in your home i suggest cancelling your internet

Wow, and I've never seen anyone go on so long without using punctuation... 

By HeatherShow.com
Message 56 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Jan 10, 2010

optimusbeech13 wrote:

Anybody here speak Firble!?

-------------------------------------------------
No, no, NO!!! It's THINK first, THEN speak!
Message 57 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 10, 2010

HeatherShow wrote:

optimusbeech13 wrote:

Wow, and I've never seen anyone go on so long without using punctuation... 

He's the master of it, i dont even bother reading the posts, they're always like this, you need a degree fron Harvard to decipher it.

Photobucket
Message 58 of 58 (20 Views)
0 Likes