Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

Jan 2, 2010

Shadyknot wrote:

Q: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

A: i know some hang w/ me or send me an invite if it's too much for them, then the real fun begins. 

We should combine our strategies.. a little bait & switch perhaps? I build 'em up and you tear 'em down? With my easygoing attitude and your no-nonsense approach, I bet we could get into some trouble hehe

Anda_waywego
Message 21 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Anda_waywego wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

Q: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

A: i know some hang w/ me or send me an invite if it's too much for them, then the real fun begins. 

We should combine our strategies.. a little bait & switch perhaps? I build 'em up and you tear 'em down? With my easygoing attitude and your no-nonsense approach, I bet we could get into some trouble hehe

I believe we have once or twice already.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jan 2, 2010

I've found the supergay outfit workds to drive em away. Funny side story though, the girls seen above had a friggin panic attack because I took pix near them! Lol! My reply:

"Do you feel a little bloated being so full of yourselves?"

Message 23 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Jan 2, 2010

YukitoKunisaki wrote:
I thought of this thread just a few moments ago, and was really curious to how some others deal with it. I know some Ignore, some leave spaces, Turn into a male avatar, some plain out tell guys to "Screw off". Well, do you have any other ways you do it? If so, share here. MY personal method was given to me by frequent idiots on Home. Since my name is Japanese, alot come up to me and say "Kanichywa!"..... you know....ASSUMING I am Japanese, IRL, and from Japan. Well, taking advantage of this, I now boot up one of my Japanese demos, or actual Japanese games (So long as it has Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji in it), and do my thing, more or less in the harder to avoid people area. If I am alone, and people start flocking me, I start off saying "non engrish". If they continue to talk, I just ignore, they usually go away thereafter.....works like a charm. Of course, there are still people on the servers who CAN Understand Japanese, and if they outshow me, well....I think they deserve a congradulatory "Hey, you win Smiley Tongue". Since a majority of the home hounds tend to not know any Japanese (I know very little, but enough to show them it isn't worth trying to communicate), it wards off a vast majority of them. So......do tell, what are YOUR ways of avoiding them. Any unique techniques? (Sorry for indentation and the lack of it. Like I said, just thought of it.....so got off home and on the PS3 browser.)

It is ????? (Konnichiwa). I haven't think about using this at all. Maybe I shall start doing it since I can communicate in Japanese. Problem is though, NA home does not allow any non-western language texts.

アメリカのホームは本当にガッカリですね。まぁ、それも仕方ありませんね、無能の連中がたくさんいますから。

Get your Portable ID!
Message 24 of 58 (24 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

Jan 2, 2010

OMG, I'm busting a gut here. 

I'm gonna find all you ladies on Home and hit on you just so I can whitness some of this.

Ahhh ha ha ha.  Too dam funny.

Message 25 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 2, 2010

X-CONDA-X wrote:

I'm gonna find all you ladies on Home and hit on you just so I can whitness some of this.

Good thing you're not in Japan. We just got a free "paddle" for New Years Day. Wonder who's bottom might be up for a special event! 

Message 26 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 2, 2010

X-CONDA-X wrote:

Careful who you call a lady, mister. you couldnt handle me old man j/k boss j/k

Photobucket
Message 27 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jan 2, 2010

JunKB4U wrote:
Problem is though, NA home does not allow any non-western language texts.

That's not a problem, it's a blessing. Anyone who's been on a mixed server for ANYTHING knows how irritating it is when moonspeak becomes part of the norm. It kills off MMO interest real fast.

Message 28 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Jan 2, 2010

I go places that are mostly "moron free" zones. Places that require a slightly elevated IQ to appreciate, like say the EA Poker Rooms (but not the green room, LOL). Another is the "Pilots Lounge" in the Sodium Hub. The $5 entry fee keeps most noobs out.

The very best places to avoid morons is to invite friends to your personal spaces, or get invited to theirs.

Occasionally, I have to go to the Central Plaza or the Mall and you just cant avoid it there, but I usually just walk away while they are doing the running man in my face and trying to say "nice **bleep**" without a keyboard.

Thanks,

FemBoi

Message 29 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Jan 2, 2010

x-cult wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:
Problem is though, NA home does not allow any non-western language texts.

That's not a problem, it's a blessing. Anyone who's been on a mixed server for ANYTHING knows how irritating it is when moonspeak becomes part of the norm. It kills off MMO interest real fast.

Considering the fact that I am not German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Portugese literate (Or just simply say out of all the Latin-based languages, I only know English); how is this a blessing?

It is apparent that NA home permits such language being displayed/typed.

Message Edited by JunKB4U on 01-02-2010 05:56 PM
アメリカのホームは本当にガッカリですね。まぁ、それも仕方ありませんね、無能の連中がたくさんいますから。

Get your Portable ID!
Message 30 of 58 (24 Views)
0 Likes