Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Re: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

Jan 2, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

YukitoKunisaki wrote:
I thought of this thread just a few moments ago, and was really curious to how some others deal with it. I know some Ignore, some leave spaces, Turn into a male avatar, some plain out tell guys to "Screw off". Well, do you have any other ways you do it? If so, share here. MY personal method was given to me by frequent idiots on Home. Since my name is Japanese, alot come up to me and say "Kanichywa!"..... you know....ASSUMING I am Japanese, IRL, and from Japan. Well, taking advantage of this, I now boot up one of my Japanese demos, or actual Japanese games (So long as it has Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji in it), and do my thing, more or less in the harder to avoid people area. If I am alone, and people start flocking me, I start off saying "non engrish". If they continue to talk, I just ignore, they usually go away thereafter.....works like a charm. Of course, there are still people on the servers who CAN Understand Japanese, and if they outshow me, well....I think they deserve a congradulatory "Hey, you win Smiley Tongue". Since a majority of the home hounds tend to not know any Japanese (I know very little, but enough to show them it isn't worth trying to communicate), it wards off a vast majority of them. So......do tell, what are YOUR ways of avoiding them. Any unique techniques? (Sorry for indentation and the lack of it. Like I said, just thought of it.....so got off home and on the PS3 browser.)

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will get lots of good advice since this topic is brought up once a week, usually between updates due to boredom (although very important). Also, you can use the search function to find many, many, many responses and good advice.  Konichiwa.

Welcome to the forums?  What is wrong with you?  They've got over 3000 posts.

Message 11 of 58 (25 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

Yeah I've never bought into that "play as a girl" thing. I've heard guys say "I don't want to look gay staring at a guy all the time". Eventually you'll find someone even more twisted and take it as a turn on that you are actually a guy on the other end.

As for the girls, usually it's simple enough to ignore them and they'll go away. After typing hello 100 times and they get no reply they leave. You can put them on ignore or something too. I mean usually if they are acting like that when you meet them, there probably never going to be a reason to put them on your friends list anyway. Or if you are up for some fun, make fun of them.

I see we have a typical Cro-magnom male here. Maybe after saying hello 100 times you might take a hint that they could care less if you put them on ignore or not.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-02-2010 09:05 AM
Message 12 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Jan 2, 2010

lil_heartbreaker wrote:

optimusbeech13 wrote:
im no lady but i like ladies clothes on here i live at my home with my girlfriend so on my account im always askin her hey babe what looks good i leave store they just swarm like locusts i like bowling as a girl because i can watch my own behind these hounds on home still havent figured out all along their can make the girl of their dreams n be her but heres my suggestion girls buy mic play along withe the hounds get them too phone you put ur guy roomate on mic or guy friend instant traumatized booya bye bye hounds

interesting and perverted, yet still interesting *eye roll*

DITTO

Message 13 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

Yeah I've never bought into that "play as a girl" thing. I've heard guys say "I don't want to look gay staring at a guy all the time". Eventually you'll find someone even more twisted and take it as a turn on that you are actually a guy on the other end.

As for the girls, usually it's simple enough to ignore them and they'll go away. After typing hello 100 times and they get no reply they leave. You can put them on ignore or something too. I mean usually if they are acting like that when you meet them, there probably never going to be a reason to put them on your friends list anyway. Or if you are up for some fun, make fun of them.

I see we have a typical Cro-magnom male here. Maybe after saying hello 100 times you might take a hint that they could care less if you put them on ignore or not.

No, you misunderstood what I typed I guess. I meant that the person that has come up types "hello" 100 times. We have been on Home enough to know there is usually more said so I figured the rest went without saying. I've been around enough female friends and my wife to see how it goes.

What I meant was the female player can ignore them and they might go away. The female player can put them on ignore and they'll go away. The female player can make fun of the person and they'll go away. I just didn't think it was that hard to read what I was saying and didn't feel I had to type "female" over and over.

Maybe one day we'll bump into each other on Home and you'll know I'm far from what you called me.

Message 14 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

No, you misunderstood what I typed I guess. I meant that the person that has come up types "hello" 100 times. We have been on Home enough to know there is usually more said so I figured the rest went without saying. I've been around enough female friends and my wife to see how it goes.

What I meant was the female player can ignore them and they might go away. The female player can put them on ignore and they'll go away. The female player can make fun of the person and they'll go away. I just didn't think it was that hard to read what I was saying and didn't feel I had to type "female" over and over.

Maybe one day we'll bump into each other on Home and you'll know I'm far from what you called me.

Sorry I misunderstood. Hope to see you in world one day.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-02-2010 09:23 AM
Message 15 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Red_Ninja_Viper wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood. Hope to see you in world one day.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-02-2010 09:23 AM

That's ok. Sorry I mistyped. I've only recently found the board. I was on Home but never came over here. I finally got more active in trying to find all the prizes and that ended up bringing me here. I'll try and keep in mind a better way to present what I type.
Message 16 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jan 2, 2010

x__Hollie__x wrote: 

Welcome to the forums?  What is wrong with you?  They've got over 3000 posts.

Sorry Hollie and welcome to the forums too. Konichiwa.  :smileytongueincheek:

Message 17 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jan 2, 2010

I don't let it bother me anymore. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So I'll flirt, trash talk, make these little boys feel special, tell them I'm a cougar and looking for some young love, get their hormones all raging, etc.

Then I'll add a few guys, disappear, delete them, and let them wander around heartbroken wondering "what could have been?" or whatever it is they think afterward lol

So this might sound cruel, but then so is how most of us women are treated on a daily basis. And I only do this to the real losers who start off with a "Hey baby" or "Damn your hot". Cuz you know, like I really care about their feelings when that's how they approach me.

I just look at it this way...

Don't play with fire unless you're prepared to get burned. 

Anda_waywego
Message 18 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Q: Ladies..... what is YOUR method of knocking away crowds/Dealing with it?

A: i know some hang w/ me or send me an invite if it's too much for them, then the real fun begins. 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jan 2, 2010
I usually just switch back and forth between genders. Either that or I tell them i'm a 45 year old homosexual.
Message 20 of 58 (25 Views)
0 Likes