Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: LOl, where's the billabong store?

Nov 18, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Wrangler may have been a temporay thing, but I'm not going to look for it. I prefer Levis. 501.

Why are people not searching on their own, but are asking/hoping others would do so for them?

I do believe that Wrangler was moved under VeeMee.

I don't wear Wranglers myself, but if  asked, why shouldn't we assist and advise rather than chiding another user for asking a question? It's about being helpful and building a stronger community sir.

Message 11 of 16 (347 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Yes Wrangler is under VeeMee. I just checked. I went to the VeeMee Navigator store and there is a Wrangler tab. You just cost me .99 cents by the way given I found one of their tops really cute. 

Smiley Happy

They have some cute clothes for women so it'd be a shame if they simply vanished. Billabong on the other hand seems to have gone male only these days so it's hard to get excited about them. They still have some very nice things however.

Message 12 of 16 (344 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Edited: I apologize for the original post. It was off topic and rude.

Thank goodness for helpful people.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 16 (322 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Hello_Im_2_Nice wrote:

Hello Conrad, I'm 2 Nice.

I'm also new here and have just read the TOS. This unprovoked attack on your fellow forum user (Myalana) is by no means allowed nor is it cool.

As for you helping people......... Well I have come across some contradictory evidence at the link below.

Conrad, let me be your guide to being a better forum member and human being.

Thanks for the link....Smiley LOL I didn't know you used Twitter Conrad. I'm now following you. You make me laugh. Why can't you make me laugh on these forums??????????

Message 14 of 16 (285 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

I do not use Twitter.

Anyone can create a Twitter account using any name they wish. I suppose someone can use your PSN ID as the name they wish to use on any blog or forum.

That is not my account. I do not use Twitter. And the person who posted that information knows it, as it was explained to him last week when he trolled this forum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 15 of 16 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 18, 2012

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Wrangler may have been a temporay thing, but I'm not going to look for it. I prefer Levis. 501.

Why are people not searching on their own, but are asking/hoping others would do so for them?

I do believe that Wrangler was moved under VeeMee.

I don't wear Wranglers myself, but if  asked, why shouldn't we assist and advise rather than chiding another user for asking a question? It's about being helpful and building a stronger community sir.

Thankyou Mya and Jo,

A friend recommended one of the outfits in Wrangler to me (probably the one you just bought Jo lol), but I couldnt find them. I tried visiting threads in the Mall thinking maybe it would have different content than the one in the Navigator, and then did the same with the Costume Store but nothing. It didn't occur to me to look in Veemee, I wouldnt have made the connection between them an Wrangler but I did try to find them.

Aaaaaanyway, thankyou for pointing me in the right direction, I can go and check them out now  Woman Happy

Message 16 of 16 (205 Views)