Highlighted
Sep 05 2012
By: kellybdangerous First Son 14 posts

LOVE HOME

26 replies 344 views Edited Sep 5, 2012
I just felt like telling all the mods,techs, and admins how much I love HOME. It's great. The concept is excellent. The mini games, spaces. And clubs are awesome.
I have only one gripe....just one wish I would love fulfilled. Please, PLEASE fix the servers so we can get on and stay on! It's hit or miss at all times of the day. I hate being engaged in an activity then being bumped off, getting back on, then bumped off or frozen off again over and over. Instead of shutting down and moving advertising to the hub to promote areas, try actually stabalizing the usability of the game. Less
bumps and freezes would be nice.
Thanks again for home though. When it works its the best game I have.
Message 1 of 27 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: LOVE HOME

Sep 5, 2012

Agreed I love home and the concept of it IM as addicted as anyone can be..That said....The freezing is ruining it for sure.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 2 of 27 (333 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Yep! I love my Home Smiley Happy

It's far from the beginning, and way better!

Way to go team.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 27 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Points for your positivity Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 4 of 27 (309 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I agree. Unfortunately I think those issues may always affect home in some form or fashion.  It would be so nice though if the log-on time for home was drastically shortened.  Then at least it wouldn't seem so bad when we're disrupted.  You should give the Mercia game a try. It has a few  bugs lol  but it's pretty fun.

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 27 (266 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I would love to but my issues with connecting to home and staying connected are getting progressivly worse. I've had no luck at all today or yesterday. I get halfway through login and I get a network error. D3505 among others. HOME. Just won't let me play. Sigh. Perhaps its just time I gave up on it.
Message 6 of 27 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Have you tryed deleting Home and Game Data Utility then reinstalling it?  It helps sometimes. Your router may also need a Firmware update. Please don't ask me how lol my nephew did mines for me.Smiley Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 27 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I love home too! But lately GT5 has had my attention! XP

Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Message 8 of 27 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

Totally agree! Glad to see something positive like this on the forums. Smiley Very Happy

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 9 of 27 (201 Views)
Sackboy
354 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I hate home. Home is nothing but BS drama between wanna gangster be fams who are children who are in school and are being lead like zombies by some college drop out who get his jollies off leading children. on top of the daily BS drama there are your quote un quote friends who have multiple accounts for home use i mean really thats sad why the need for multiple accounts u scared or something. Since i started home almost a year ago i only ever used 1 account. its pathetic how many accounts some people have. on top off that u have the freezers & system errors. Home is pathetic end of story im going back to playing my games cant believe i wasted almost a on home. you all can enjoy home as for me i'll kick back & enjoy life & play my games. While u guys deal with the daily BS & errors. have fun worrying about fam meeting & being there on time and not being removed from dumb fam for not showing fam respect. PEACE OUT FOOLS. Gamer 4 Life fk home.

proud owner of both eighth generation gaming consoles.
Message 10 of 27 (181 Views)