Apr 26 2007
By: PRECRIME909 First Son 1 posts

LOST INVITE

8 replies 20 views Edited Apr 26, 2007
I read at another web site that somebody got my invite to home beta. His post said that he got 2 invites his and mine he wrote my online id down in the post..So is there a email problem going on??  How could this happen?--I was unable to get a hold of him there at that site. Can someone look in to this------- are people geting 2 invites --if so somebody has to fix this!! My online id is PRECRIME909                      2 INVITES ONE PERSON THATS WRONG 
ok thanks            

Message 1 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

Re: LOST INVITE

Apr 26, 2007
That sucks I hope the other guy gets in contact with you and signs you up
Message 2 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 26, 2007

PRECRIME909 wrote:
I read at another web site that somebody got my invite to home beta. His post said that he got 2 invites his and mine he wrote my online id down in the post..So is there a email problem going on??  How could this happen?--I was unable to get a hold of him there at that site. Can someone look in to this------- are people geting 2 invites --if so somebody has to fix this!! My online id is PRECRIME909                      2 INVITES ONE PERSON THATS WRONG 
ok thanks            

he probably saw you post last night and decided it would be funny to make up the fact that he got 2 invites and you believed it....
Message 3 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Invites dont have PSN ID's on them, you fill it in yourself. Its just sent to the email that you signed up your PSN account on.
Message 4 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

Apr 26, 2007
maybe you should put out a ad in the newspapers.  just a suggestion
TokyoSig
Message 5 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Message 6 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 26, 2007

PRECRIME909 wrote:
ok thanks            

Lost invite? join the club, only has the entire European and Asian Ps3 owning population in it.
Ignoring these two markets now that is just wrong!
Message 7 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6222 posts

Apr 26, 2007

PRECRIME909 wrote:
ok thanks            

I hate to say this, but look at his post, add his post count, do the math...

Noob
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 26, 2007

mugoldeneagle03 wrote:

PRECRIME909 wrote:
ok thanks            

I hate to say this, but look at his post, add his post count, do the math...

Noob

but sumonez stoole hiz invitezzz
Message 9 of 9 (20 Views)
0 Likes