Survivor
2039 posts

Re: LOOT tweeted EOD TV wall mount instructions

Sep 1, 2012

Actually, Im also having trouble getting the 60in TV mounted on the wall mount. The pic tweeted by lockwood was great and all, but actual typed out instructions wouldve been nice. IDK if im supposed to set the TV on the hooks, or if theres somewhere on the back of the TV that the wall mount actually attaches to, but it wont stay. I press X to mount the TV and it just falls right to the floor. 

Can someone who has sucessfully done this provide some clarity and specific instructions on how to do this? 

Thanks. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 31 of 35 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 1, 2012

For those having problems mounting thier T.V's here is an easy solution! For sale in waterfall terrace furniture, the Moose Head T.V. wall mount, Only .99c and guaranteed to work!moose head tv.JPG

Message 32 of 35 (291 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Yeee Haww! Redneck up! LOL

Now all ya need is a tree with an engine hanging from a chain, some pits running around, all your furniture outside, and your ol llady with hair curlers yelling at 3 bucktoothed children. 

Gotta admitt tho...so far, it seems to be a better solution to the wall mount. Why is it so complicated to mount these friggin TV's???

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 33 of 35 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Is anyone else having an issue with using the higher of the two wall mount points on the EODs, where after hanging it you can clearly see the wall mount above the TV? I just want to make sure this is what it's supposed to look like and I'm not doing it wrong (40" EOD Pictured).

Wall Mounted 40" EOD

Message 34 of 35 (249 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

Loot Tweeted this and I thought I would share here.

lootwall.png

647305748.png

Lol it like installing a real TV. XD

Edit: Locked thread due to running its course.

Message 35 of 35 (236 Views)
0 Likes