Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 20, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

kwoman32 wrote:

There are five companions, a female and male avatar and an active item coming to PS Home soon from LOOT's Forsaken Planet game.  I posted what information and pics I have here : Forsaken Planet Items


Ok, so now I'm disappointed. LOOT's making a game for a cell phone???

I guess they figured they might as well sell stuff on Home in case the game doesn't sell.

 


at least its the first moble game to include In-Game Home Rewards

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 11 of 20 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11607 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 20, 2012

al2009man wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

kwoman32 wrote:

There are five companions, a female and male avatar and an active item coming to PS Home soon from LOOT's Forsaken Planet game.  I posted what information and pics I have here : Forsaken Planet Items


Ok, so now I'm disappointed. LOOT's making a game for a cell phone???

I guess they figured they might as well sell stuff on Home in case the game doesn't sell.

 


at least its the first moble game to include In-Game Home Rewards


Rewards???? You have to buy the crap on Home to unlock something in the game....pretty **bleep** backwards if you ask me.

 

Message 12 of 20 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 20, 2012

Why do the companions look like they are on some type of drug? The camel looks like he smokes Grass, The cow is on shrooms, the raccoon is on Heroine and the monkey is on coke, too funny

Message 13 of 20 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11607 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 20, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Why do the companions look like they are on some type of drug? The camel looks like he smokes Grass, The cow is on shrooms, the raccoon is on Heroine and the monkey is on coke, too funny


That's because they just came from my Granzella, I mean Amsterdam Cafe......Smiley Surprised

 

Message 14 of 20 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 21, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

al2009man wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

kwoman32 wrote:

There are five companions, a female and male avatar and an active item coming to PS Home soon from LOOT's Forsaken Planet game.  I posted what information and pics I have here : Forsaken Planet Items


Ok, so now I'm disappointed. LOOT's making a game for a cell phone???

I guess they figured they might as well sell stuff on Home in case the game doesn't sell.

 


at least its the first moble game to include In-Game Home Rewards


Rewards???? You have to buy the crap on Home to unlock something in the game....pretty **bleep** backwards if you ask me.

 


If LOOT releases their game under PlayStation Mobile then it woudn't be a problem

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 15 of 20 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4689 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 23, 2012
Since I won the whole bundle from loots twitter contest yesterday, I'm willing to offer to let anyone see the items before release if they wish. To be honest, the items are fun, but nothing special in my opinion. But if anyone is interested in seeing them, just shoot me a PM on here or the XMB and we'll arrange something. I should be available tonight at the earliest.
Message 16 of 20 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 23, 2012

Congrats Thew

Message 17 of 20 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 23, 2012

I got all of those companions for free. You got to love loot gear. Smiley LOL

sword-art-online
Message 18 of 20 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

Nov 23, 2012

Looks somewhat interesting. Defintely will have to look into this more.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 19 of 20 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: LOOT's Forsaken Planet

May 26, 2013

The game is available for the PC or Mobil device.

Message 20 of 20 (156 Views)
0 Likes