Highlighted
Nov 12 2012
By: Jackzero99 Lombax Warrior 138 posts

LOOT Teaser

10 replies 354 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Captura.PNG

Follow LOOT! They have 1.849 followers right now.

LOOT Entertainment Twitter: https://twitter.com/LOOTent

Message 1 of 11 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: LOOT Teaser

Nov 12, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:

Captura.PNG

I don't get it?  A teaser on what?  They should give us a little more info if they want us to become followers.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 2 of 11 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Nov 12, 2012

A Teaser, are you serious ?

I've got a better idea, how about they give us free stuff like HeavyWater is doing. 

They want us to make accounts on Twitter & such and follow them just to look at some teaser ?

FORGET IT !!!!!

Message 3 of 11 (333 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Wonder if it's the music player?

Message 4 of 11 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 12, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:

I've got a better idea, how about they give us free stuff like HeavyWater is doing. 

They want us to make accounts on Twitter & such and follow them just to look at some teaser ?

FORGET IT !!!!!

Loot is a business if they gave everyting away for free they would go out of business and that would be a bad thing.  Sound's like what ever this teaser is it's something big but they do need to give a little bigger of a hint.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 5 of 11 (312 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Nov 12, 2012
i asked them if it had anything to do with the room we cant access on the space station they told me it was a excellent guess but cant reveal anything and id have to wait
Message 6 of 11 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

FORGET IT !!!!!

Loot is a business if they gave everyting away for free they would go out of business and that would be a bad thing.  Sound's like what ever this teaser is it's something big but they do need to give a little bigger of a hint.

No one said they should give everything away.  As the person you quoted said, Heavy Water is giving rewards for followers... Are you suggesting Heavy Water is now going to go out of business because of that?  Seriously, what are you on about?  Most successful businesses know and embrace the value of giving away products to increase interest and sales of other products and build brand loyalty.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 7 of 11 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Nov 13, 2012

jada42 wrote:
i asked them if it had anything to do with the room we cant access on the space station they told me it was a excellent guess but cant reveal anything and id have to wait

What's so odd about the closed off area of the Space Station, is that for over a year now with a little know how anyone could get past the Air Lock door, and once inside, you would find that the space was and still is finished out.  It even has a working teleporter that transports you to the shuttle dock, shopping center, main area, and back to the lobby of the space station.  Many of us have wondered for a very long time why they don't simply officially unlock the Air Lock doors... But maybe they finally are going to.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 11 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:

Captura.PNG

We want a reward if we have to use twitter and something decent too.  Who wants to be a twit for free?

Message 9 of 11 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Captura.PNG

For those people who wanted a hint Smiley Happy

Just need 43 more followers for hint

https://twitter.com/LOOTent

Message 10 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes