Sep 23 2013
By: Black_MagicWoman Welcoming Committee 6037 posts
Accepted Solution

LOOT TV's Mount Bracket Oddity.

13 replies 295 views Edited Sep 23, 2013

Something odd happened to me Sunday while in my Harbour studio Apartment.

I turned on my LOOT TV and I noticed something showing through on the right side of the screen.

I thought it was a reflection at first, but upon inspection I noticed the TV mounting bracket was almost perpendicular to the wall.

Removing the mounting bracket and replacing it solved the issue. I'm just curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 1 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Re: LOOT TV's Mount Bracket Oddity.

Sep 23, 2013

I don't know about the Loot TV mount bracket, but my picture frames have been doing this for a long time.

Message 2 of 14 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Yup, happens to picture frames alllllll the time in the Hollywood Hills House. I guess it can happen to any wall-hanging item.

Message 3 of 14 (277 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

I don't know about the Loot TV mount bracket, but my picture frames have been doing this for a long time.

That's exactly what my TV mounting bracket looked like, but the TV was still in it's usual position.

First time for me. How long has it been happening with your picture frames?Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 14 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Sep 23, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Yup, happens to picture frames alllllll the time in the Hollywood Hills House. I guess it can happen to any wall-hanging item.

You too. I don't hang anything in my Hollywood Hills House so I never knew about this happening.

I guess things could be worse things could of just as well fallen on the floor.Woman Happy

Message 5 of 14 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Shae_Wolf wrote:

That's exactly what my TV mounting bracket looked like, but the TV was still in it's usual position.

First time for me. How long has it been happening with your picture frames?Woman Happy

It's been happening for over a year I'm sure. It has happened to my picture frames in the harbour studio, dream hideaway, plum tree pavilion, and the luxury weekend lake house.

Message 6 of 14 (264 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Thanks for your replies folks. I appreciate your input.Woman Happy

Message 7 of 14 (257 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Can't get good help these days. Pretty sad! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 24, 2013
Sometimes I want to put Home through a wall like that its so frustrating Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 9 of 14 (208 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 24, 2013
I had trouble with the cow skull in one place, I decided not to use it there

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 10 of 14 (193 Views)
0 Likes