Highlighted
May 25 2013
By: LOOT_Lindsey LOOT Developer 68 posts

LOOT Public Events

10 replies 740 views Edited May 25, 2013

Hey everybody!

We've been doing a lot of fun events lately, but then realized we didn't have a super nifty thread here on the PlayStation forums for you all who don't currently follow us on Twitter or have us "Liked" on Facebook - so here we are!

As we announce or add new events, I'll be sure to update this thread, but please find below our current ongoing events (please note that all times are Pacific Standard Time as we are located in the Los Angeles area):

Every Friday (unless otherwise specified)

12:30PM - Our Live Vidcast

- Our VidCast livestream can be watched from our Ustream channel, where you can also participate in the chat room, or inside PlayStation Home on the EOD. You can find it on the EOD under Free Live Events > Ustream > Entertainment. Topics will vary as will the participants and guests, but they're definitely a blast! If you're unable to make it, we do record each episode.

Every Saturday (unless otherwise specified)

9:00PM - LOOT Movie Night

- Join us each Saturday night in one of our Clubhouses to chat and catch a flick! To join us, just send a Join Request to club "LOOT" no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the event as all requests sent beforehand will be deleted and ignored (this is to help make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting in). Be sure to check out our Facebook Page the days leading up to the event as we'll post a selection of movies for the community to vote on and choose from. 

So, there you have it! Be sure to tell your friends, because the more the merrier, and you never know when we may be giving away codes during these events! (hint hint) Smiley Wink

Thanks!

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 1 of 11 (740 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Re: LOOT Public Events

May 25, 2013
Thanks a lot! I have to admit I don't check Twitter every day, and just plain old don't like Facebook, so info here is very much appreciated. Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 11 (733 Views)
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Definitely going to check them out. Thank you for the info.

Message 3 of 11 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12473 posts

May 25, 2013

I've been wanting to go, but it's past my night night time...Smiley Tongue East Coaster!!!

Message 4 of 11 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Hi Loot Lindsey,

I've always been a big fan of Loot, great bundles and ground breaking gear.

Thank You for joining us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 11 (578 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

May 26, 2013

Our weekly TARDIS Movie Night starts tonight in about fifteen minutes -- send your join requests right now to Club "LOOT" in PlayStation Home right now if you'd like to snag a seat!

Tonight's movie theme: kung fu!

Here's a snapshot of some after-party hijinks from last week's Movie Night:

Club LOOT Movie Night is ON! See you in PlayStation Home!

Message 6 of 11 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

May 26, 2013

checking out new LOOT stuff on USTREAM would be nice if my space apartment TV's would allow me to watch USTREAM or any live feed. i don't even turn them on anymore because every time i hit USTREAM or NASA TV it kicks me out & won't allow me to do anything until i leave & come back. even crackle & radioio is freezing due to the ads not loading properly, i had hoped LOOT being a SONY company that you would be on things like this & fix them in a timely manner but this has been going on for months. i can post my speedtest & pingtest results even while in PS HOME with the TV on so it's not my internet or a corrupt cache. maybe you guys can stabilize it soon though since it just seems to be a server side issue as well as a client side decoding issue with ads & livestreams, the other user videos & the "just for laughs gags" work fine it's just crackle ads & livestreams.

Message 7 of 11 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

May 26, 2013

Had some fun on movie night this week , i'm glad Loot is doing this , a great way to bring folks together and watch some movies while having some laughs.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 8 of 11 (436 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Happy Saturday to you all!

Be sure to join us this evening for another fun-filled LOOT Movie Night! There's still time to vote for tonight's genre on our Facebook Page, so let us know what you'd like to see! We've had kung-fu, action, and comic movies so far and they've all been a blast to watch with you guys.

Hope you can join us! 

Message 9 of 11 (355 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to give a fun little update on tonight's LOOT Movie Night! We'll be having a change in scenery this week as the party will take place in our new Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Clubhouse! Be sure to join us for a fun movie, followed by a dance pool party!

Hope to see you there! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 11 (297 Views)