PlayStation MVP
3274 posts

Re: LOOT Hollywood Hills Night

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

The original is being retrofitted with swimming and the radio panels, night time is exclusive to the Hollywood Hills Night version.

loot2.PNG

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 21 of 73 (445 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Oh well they can keep it..Its not that important to buy a second space. I havent downloaded that space in months, but it woulda been nice if it had been with the night cycle

Message 22 of 73 (435 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3274 posts

Jun 4, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Oh well they can keep it..Its not that important to buy a second space. I havent downloaded that space in months, but it woulda been nice if it had been with the night cycle

You could always pick up the night version as a clubhouse,  thats what I'm thinking of doing since I already own the original and dont need a 2nd apartment for just night.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 23 of 73 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jun 4, 2013

nice apartment but i'll pass,i probably would've gotten it if the rnb radio stations were still there

Message 24 of 73 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Bummer.   Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 73 (377 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Hey everybody!

Apologies for the confusion, but hopefully this clears some things up:

* The reason we have Daytime and Nighttime as separate spaces is because if we were to simply add diurnal control to the currently available Daytime estate things would honestly not look that great. We actually had to redo the entire space to make sure that the lighting and shadows looked realistic in a nighttime environment, as well as adding the effects to the Los Angeles skyline - complete with planes approaching LAX, and more.

* The only free upgrades that will be available to those who currently own the Daytime personal estate are: swimming and built-in Radio that can be heard throughout the entire estate.

* On Wednesday after the spaces are launched, the Daytime personal estate will no longer be available for $4.99 to reflect the additional features that have been added.

* All spaces (Daytime personal estate/Clubhouse, Nighttime personal estate/clubhouse) will be available for purchase separately at $9.99, but we do have the Ultimate Bundle offering all four spaces and the list of items for $19.99. However, as a thank you to our awesome community, those who already own the Hollywood Hills House Daytime personal estate will be able to purchase the entire bundle at a discounted price of $14.99.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via Twitter or Facebook should you have any other questions!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 26 of 73 (360 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Thankyou Lindsey.

Will there be any concessions for those of us with the daytime space who just want to buy the nighttime space, but not as part of any bundle? Thanks.
Message 27 of 73 (345 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jun 4, 2013
the very first personal space i bought, and to this day is one of the best spaces out there imho. i am super excited about this update, thanks Smiley Very Happy
Message 28 of 73 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 4, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:

Hey everybody!

Apologies for the confusion, but hopefully this clears some things up:

* The reason we have Daytime and Nighttime as separate spaces is because if we were to simply add diurnal control to the currently available Daytime estate things would honestly not look that great. We actually had to redo the entire space to make sure that the lighting and shadows looked realistic in a nighttime environment, as well as adding the effects to the Los Angeles skyline - complete with planes approaching LAX, and more.

* The only free upgrades that will be available to those who currently own the Daytime personal estate are: swimming and built-in Radio that can be heard throughout the entire estate.

* On Wednesday after the spaces are launched, the Daytime personal estate will no longer be available for $4.99 to reflect the additional features that have been added.

* All spaces (Daytime personal estate/Clubhouse, Nighttime personal estate/clubhouse) will be available for purchase separately at $9.99, but we do have the Ultimate Bundle offering all four spaces and the list of items for $19.99. However, as a thank you to our awesome community, those who already own the Hollywood Hills House Daytime personal estate will be able to purchase the entire bundle at a discounted price of $14.99.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via Twitter or Facebook should you have any other questions!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Yeah. I kinda figured most of that and it's completely understandable, but I'm still kinda bummed, okie doke?  Smiley Tongue TY

Message 29 of 73 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

What if we dont want or need an entire bundle and we already own the the daytime space, is there no discounted loyalty reward then ?

I just dont see the need in having multiple versions of the same nightime space even if one is a clubhouse when its basically a night version of something I've already bought once before.

With the 10.00 price tag I've lost all excitement

Message 30 of 73 (303 Views)
0 Likes