Survivor
1317 posts

Re: LOOT Hollywood Hills Night

Jun 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

So is this a seperate space from the Original Hollywood Hills apartment or is it an upgrade to the original ?..

I heard it would be a separate space a long time ago.

It's separate. Personally I'm not excited about adding the same space to my apartment listing where one has day and other has night. I would have preferred they added the day/night cycle to the current space I own.

The free additions are nice. 

Look at it like this though jo, now you can have 2 seperate furniture layouts for the same space. 

Message 11 of 73 (410 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Hellz YEAH!!! Smiley Very Happy

Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 12 of 73 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Yes !!

I was looking forward to get The Hollywood Hills Night since they announced it !

Hopefully, the extra items like Tiki torch etc...will be sold individually or even some free will not hurt. 

Can't hardly wait to be Wednesday which is my favorite day of the week thanx to PSHome.     :womantongue  

Message 13 of 73 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 4, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

So is this a seperate space from the Original Hollywood Hills apartment or is it an upgrade to the original ?..

I heard it would be a separate space a long time ago.

It's separate. Personally I'm not excited about adding the same space to my apartment listing where one has day and other has night. I would have preferred they added the day/night cycle to the current space I own.

The free additions are nice. 

Look at it like this though jo, now you can have 2 seperate furniture layouts for the same space. 

Well I'm happy for those who are excited. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 73 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Put it this way...if you already own the Hollywood Hills Space, then you wont have to buy the night version of it because its being retrofitted for nightime, plus the pool is being retrofitted to allow for swimming...and....the music will be heard regardless  of where you are in the space. So to put it simple, if you already own it...expect it to be upgraded at no further cost.

For those of you who currently own our Hollywood Hills House Daytime Personal Estate, be on the lookout for a free update that morning retroactively giving you those new features.

Message 15 of 73 (372 Views)
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I love this! With the radio's and nightime I believe this would be a GREAT club space for parties ,watching movies etc. not to mention we don't have to use space placing a TV or radio sein how there both built in.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 16 of 73 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Put it this way...if you already own the Hollywood Hills Space, then you wont have to buy the night version of it because its being retrofitted for nightime, plus the pool is being retrofitted to allow for swimming...and....the music will be heard regardless  of where you are in the space. So to put it simple, if you already own it...expect it to be upgraded at no further cost.

For those of you who currently own our Hollywood Hills House Daytime Personal Estate, be on the lookout for a free update that morning retroactively giving you those new features.

I don't believe you'll get night time without buying the night time version of the space. The daylight one will not change in that regard. If I'm not mistaken these are the free updates.

"Not only have we added swimming, allowing you to have the best pool parties around this summer, but with our built-in LOOT™ Radio Panel** you’ll be able to listen to your favorite tunes anywhere throughout the entire space."

Message 17 of 73 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

I don't believe you'll get night time without buying the night time version of the space. The daylight one will not change in that regard. 

Well thats not what they said...in fact they stated the opposite of how you might be interpreting it.

We’ve made some big changes to our most popular personal estate, and we think you’re all going to be pretty excited. Not only have we added swimming, allowing you to have the best pool parties around this summer, but with our built-in LOOT™ Radio Panel** you’ll be able to listen to your favorite tunes anywhere throughout the entire space. Have a blast under the Californian sun with your friends or dance the night away with the hypnotic twinkling of city lights behind you! For those of you who currently own our Hollywood Hills House Daytime Personal Estate, be on the lookout for a free update that morning retroactively giving you those new features.

Thus the "FREE UPDATE"

Message 18 of 73 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

I forgot the details, but didn't LOOT say that some upgrades won't be installed unless you buy the night version? Or maybe I misunderstood. 

Message 19 of 73 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

The upgrades they are refering to is not the Day/Night cycle, its the swimming and the radio upgrades.

What I dont get is the tweet saying that its your last chance to buy the space at 4.99, then say that Each space will be available to purchase individually,

Message 20 of 73 (341 Views)
0 Likes