Reply
Oct 15 2007
By: goodpixels~ Hekseville Citizen 421 posts
Offline

LOL wat is this home thing??

14 replies 7 views Edited Oct 15, 2007
whats this all about?? jsut got my  ps3 yesterday...fill me in plz?
Message 1 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/23/2007
Offline
925 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
Message 2 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
218 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
oh my scrotom sack...
 
at least do a search
PSN: Devan
Message 3 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
2973 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
You've been registered since '05 an expect us to believe you dont know about HOME. Plus you have all those posts I say bullcrap to that.


good pixels wrote:
whats this all about?? jsut got my  ps3 yesterday...fill me in plz?





Message Edited by Playboi2778 on 10-15-2007 01:16 PM
Message 4 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/31/2007
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007


Playboi2778 wrote:
You've been registered since '05 an expect us to believe you dont know about HOME. Plus you have all those posts I say bullcrap to that.


good pixels wrote:
whats this all about?? jsut got my  ps3 yesterday...fill me in plz?





Message Edited by Playboi2778 on 10-15-2007 01:16 PM

Ditto.
Someone trying to raise their post count??
HMMMMMMM
Join the RFA!


Message 5 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/09/2006
Offline
4184 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
there is a home information thread right on this section, it is stickied, how did you miss it????
Photobucket

Message 6 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
2973 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
Naw bruh I hardly ever be on here to try an raise my post count.


CaucasianAsian wrote:


Playboi2778 wrote:
You've been registered since '05 an expect us to believe you dont know about HOME. Plus you have all those posts I say bullcrap to that.


good pixels wrote:
whats this all about?? jsut got my  ps3 yesterday...fill me in plz?





Message Edited by Playboi2778 on 10-15-2007 01:16 PM

Ditto.
Someone trying to raise their post count??
HMMMMMMM



Message 7 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/02/2006
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007


SymbioteSnake wrote:
oh my scrotom sack...
 
at least do a search


Guess it won't work for you anymore.
Message 8 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/05/2007
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007
its a 3-D world where u meet up with friends and stuff CANT WAIT
Photobucket
Message 9 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/16/2007
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: LOL wat is this home thing??

Oct 15, 2007


SymbioteSnake wrote:
oh my scrotom sack...
 
at least do a search



ROFL....i thought i was the only one who said that
Message 10 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes