Highlighted
Jan 21 2013
By: BUCKi3_BUCK Lombax Warrior 121 posts

LOL REPORTED FOR NOTHIING

12 replies 802 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Just letting Sony know that I just got reported for no reason at Peakvox Ninja. I was in a game with my wife, it was just me and her in the game then a random person joined in. I happen to be good at the game so I win alot. So when round was over guy plain out calls me a hacker and says that i'm cheating and boosting all because I won and was winning before he joined. So he then not only started to harass me and my wife but he said and did report us both, he said we were breaking the rules of conduct. Ok so for being good at a game I been accused and reported for hacking and cheating? I also read a post on here about a week ago that was same thing about being reported for cheating when they too were also just very good at the game. Anyways I don't even know how to hack nor would I want to, just informing you sony, that ppl are falsly reporting good players for no reason, also Peakvox Ninja is Awesome Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13 (802 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Re: LOL REPORTED FOR NOTHIING

Jan 21, 2013
When Moderation looks over the report and doesn't find anything regarding you, nothing will happen. I was reported all the time when I had my Guide beacon because users didn't believe me and thought it was a hack. And if that person keeps reporting for nothing, false reports can backfire on them.
Message 2 of 13 (781 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I'm sure this is the first time this has ever happened to someone. Thank you for letting us know. Now what?

Message 3 of 13 (771 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Don't worry about it man. nothing will come of it, its basically sonys way of humoring people that like to complain. I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago and never heard a peep from sony. plus there is something called innocent till proven guilty and since even if you had cheated sony couldn't prove it you are free and clear.

photo Zoe_468x60_zps1ba57e00.jpg
visit my webcomic
Message 4 of 13 (765 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

If you were reported for nothing then you have nothing to worry about.

When a report is initiated an image of what the reporter sees and the chat log are captured for Moderation to investigate and decide upon. If you've done nothing, then all will be well for you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 13 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Lol..that happens everytime I play..u you've got a aim hack ..or ...how do you have god mode ...I'm reporting you hacker ..glitching your costumes in...lol guess some ppl just can't stand to lose.
Message 6 of 13 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Back in my UC3 MP days I had recieved several amounts of hatemail from angry players, "Oh you're cheating, youre lagging, I'm gonna report you". They're just butt hurt morons who aren't good at the game. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, and as mentioned those false reports can backfire on them in the end. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 13 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I got accused of cheating at bingo because I won twice in a row. And the accusers said they reported me for hacking, but I never heard about it again. No messages from Sony or anything. These players that accuse others of cheating or hacking just can't stand the thought of losing at a game. So in their weak little minds they justify there loss by thinking the person that won had to have done it unfairly. They're sore losers and their also the type that when they do win they have to put down everyone else they beat. Just ignore these little vermin or you could just report them yourself for bullying/harrassment. You have more of a case then that other player does.

bobs fed signature
Message 8 of 13 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Claire accuses me of cheating all the time now given I can do more sit ups than her in the new GZ beds! What am I going to do? Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 13 (551 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Claire accuses me of cheating all the time now given I can do more sit ups than her in the new GZ beds! What am I going to do? Smiley Wink

You do cheat, I've seen it myself. Though to be honest, the right attire does tend to distract and I employ those methods also.

Message 10 of 13 (541 Views)
0 Likes