PlayStation MVP
4582 posts

Re: LOCKWOOD Q&A

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

Agreed with Jason. The avatar was obviously going for the "joke look" which is why he got a joke response. It didn't even cross my mind the possibility of that response from Lockwood to be taken the wrong way. The guy was clearly trying to humor people with that question. Before Lockwood even gave that "You're not dressed appropriately enough to stand up here" response they did ask nicely if that was his question.  So the guy did have the opportunity to chance his mind and ask a serious question.

I found their response to be entertaining and full of personality. In no way, shape, or form hurtful.

Message 111 of 119 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up Jason and thew I couldn't see him real good j though the guy had pants and a coat on
Goodbye home
Message 112 of 119 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Yea he got too ask a question instead of someone like me. They never picked me too ask one Smiley Sad
Goodbye home
Message 113 of 119 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

Well, the fact is...it really shouldnt matter WHAT a person is wearing during these events. It's a Q&A not a fashion show. 

I watched the YT vid of the Q&A and another person was apparently judged by his clothes. (Could be the same person, idk)

From what i saw, the guy was wearing a red speedo...on the beach. Not sure what was said that prompted the fashion attack, but one of the LKWD staff typed and said "As a general rule, no pants, no thanks..." Whatever that was about, idk. 

Regardless, weather it was a joke or a direct attack on the person(s) fashion statement...i believe it was out of taste and prolly shouldnt have been said. The LKWD staff are supposed to be "professionals" and likewise should maintain some form of professional behavior during these events. They should just stick to the subject matter from now on and let people dress however they want....as long as the antendees arent trolling or acting a fool. 

Just my opinion...

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 114 of 119 (138 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Yea speedo on a beach not that different and Lockwood was wrong too say it but that guy was still trying too joke around with lockwood
Goodbye home
Message 115 of 119 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Here is something I didn't think I would ever say.... In Lockwoods defense he was trolling and acting like a fool.  I think their response was rather comical.  I hope to believe it was a light hearted way of saying "Stay off my Lawn!" (in my best Clint Eastwood voice)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 116 of 119 (127 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Jason1802128

Im not sure what you felt needed to be clarified ... all i said was that i did see what Bradley was talking abt and that he shouldnt feel intimitated by anyone to speak his mind.  So ... your on your on this one.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 117 of 119 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

I agree that it shouldn't matter what clothes you wear. But on the other hand if you go to a public space dressed like a clown. I don't think anyone is going to take what you say very seriously. Smiley LOL

bobs fed signature
Message 118 of 119 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

Regardless. LKWD should be more concerned with how buggy their products and services turned out, than anything. 

The Dream Island made avatars bob and bounce occasionally. People are swimming where they shouldnt be. (On land and even in their wardrobe) Avatars went bald under water. 

And Mercia is a total mess! I dont see how people are even playing it right now. Blue screen of death. Doors that are blocked by water, when they shouldnt be. Creatures that wont spawn. Portals that wont activate. And the Queen Beetle and Boss Turtle quests are impossible to complete because those 2 bosses wont spawn. Cant sell everything in your inventory without getting the blue screen. People still falling thru floors. This thing never shouldve left Beta, untill these issues were fixed. When will the devs ever learn: DONT RUSH YOUR PRODUCT! Which I believe is what happened. They were in a hurry to get these things out...and this is what we ended up with. 

So yeah, they need to humble themselves and not worry so much how people dress at their little Q&A events. I hope they took notes and listened to everyone, is all I gotta say.  SMH

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 119 of 119 (75 Views)
0 Likes