Highlighted
Oct 08 2013
By: pheonixgate1 I Only Post Everything 556 posts

[LOCKED] Nachtmere Event: Ghost Tours (9 venues)

[ Edited ]
15 replies 787 views Edited Oct 21, 2013

It's Nachtmere's 2nd annual Haunted Tour of Homes (erm, there was very limited attendence last year). This year, we've added some fresh blood to the line-up, including some locations that aren't strictly considered homes--except to maybe the ghosts that live there.

Venues include:

The Zombie Deadquarters - Experience L'Orginal halloween venue in all it's charnal glory. This unsafe haven is complete with night sky views, flickering electricity and an ambiance of mortal terror. Huddle together in fear or get the food fight started. It's all you.

Cutteridge Estate - This elegant victorian manor is currently being investigated for paranormal activity. They assure us it is safe for our event, so please feel free to tour the house and grounds--just beware the cliffs. (Tour includes Personal Space or Clubhouse--your choice).

Silent Hill: Downpour Diner - Our first, non-residential venue. This made-for-Home bit of the popular game series will show you why Silent Hill is synonymous with horror. We're always open for business.

Savage Manor - This gorgeous house on the hill has a story to tell. Voted 'Scariest Kitchen - 2012', this decadent manor teems with a dark and violent history. (Make sure you have your volume up--this place has the best ambient noise!)

Demonic Cutteridge - Unlocking the secrets of Cutteridge Estate shows you the terrible truth. Take a walk on the dark side as you tour the twisted sister of stately Cutteridge manor. (This tour is highly recommended--even to owners. Come see Demonic Cutteridge as you never have before!)

The Gothic Cathedral - This abandoned place of worship has been converted into a home for the 'night crowd'. This is an alternate venue we are offering to show because it fits the theme, but the owners assure us it is not haunted. Really.

Nostalgic School Days: Midnight - Our second, non-residential venue. Ever heard that your old school was haunted? Wanna see if it's true? Take a trip down memory lane in the dark.

The Nightmare Yacht - This boat must have been something on it's maiden voyage, but years of listless floating have let rot set in. Found by lost souls, this ghost ship has been decked out in truly horrific fashion. It's a party to die for!

Gothic Ballroom - Dance 'til you drop in this gorgeous gothic version of the original ballroom.

A note on participation: members of Nachtmere have signed on to give certain tours. So if you want to tour multiple venues, expect to 'friend' multiple people. We had issues during the Orient Express Event where direct friend requests (and even messages) were getting blocked by security settings, so for this event, I will send each participant a private message via Forum with the name of their tour guide(s). I will also send the tour guide a list of names for each venue. This way, either one can send the request. (Also, for those few who missed their tour during the Orient Express Event, those tours are still available. Please message me if you'd still like to tour your chosen space. -This is ONLY available to those who originally signed up for the event.)

This is a very casual event. After you're friends with your guide, you can ask for your tour as soon as you are both online. Your guide will let you know if they have time constraints, or if they would like to meet on a certain day or time. Nachtmere members, awesome as they are, are only human and have human stuff they sometimes have to do outside of Home (or even on Home). With that said, please respond to this post with your list of venues.

On behalf of Nachtmere, we thank you for your participation! (We will allow a week from the post before we begin messaging.)

EDIT: Sign ups are over. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 1 of 16 (787 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Re: Nachtmere Event: A Haunted Tour of Homes

Oct 8, 2013

Sounds like fun.  One venue I see missing from the list, but surprisingly makes for a great Halloween theme is the AMP Nighttime Apartment.  Especially is you set it up to access the forest and add some 'surprises' in there (as the forest is nearly pitch black and has a solid floor that goes fairly far.

You can also decorate the bottom of the lake as it also has solid floors that extend fairly far.

Lot's of ways to surprise unsuspecting visitors to that space.  Smiley Happy

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 2 of 16 (718 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

Oh really? I have at least 2 members with that apartment. However, I doubt they'll want to re-do it for halloween (the way they've done their's up is AMAZING--I can't see them changing it). However, I'll mention it to them. I had no idea you could go into the forest.  Or into the lake. It's a really great space all around, from what I saw while visiting, and I love the snow/clara glitch. LOL.

EDIT: I just earned this apartment today. And it is as impressive as you say.

Message 3 of 16 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 9, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I love the snow/clara glitch. LOL.

It works with many dif active items besides Clara as well.  In fact, if you want to see it in it's full glory, try using the Lamp of Deluge and moving the camera angle around - it is quite the effect. Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 16 (645 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Re: Nachtmere Event: Tour 9 Haunted Venues

Oct 10, 2013

Gothic Ballroom is official! Get your name on the list for this tour!

Message 5 of 16 (607 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013
very nice list of spaces with haunted themes.. I be intersted in checkin some of your spaces Smiley Happy, another spaces that comes to mind that would looks good and scary around (if decorated with its theme) this time would be Midnight Glade.. its Nighttime and weird supernatural things could happen when ur alone in the middle of nowhere ;p
Message 6 of 16 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I own the gothic ballroom. If you want a your let me know.
nelsig
Message 7 of 16 (594 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I thought about that. I have mine set up as a druid sacrifice altar, but we were going with a specifically spooky/gothic theme. -That, and I'm picking up the slack on the rest of the tours. ^_^; Did you want to do them all, David, or did you have some specifcally in mind that you wanted to see?

Message 8 of 16 (588 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Re: Nachtmere Event: Ghost Tours (9 venues)

Oct 13, 2013

I am keeping sign ups open for another week. I realize it is early in the month and a lot of us are waiting to see what else comes out. Sign ups will be taken until next Monday for all tours, and until the Monday after that for Savage, Nostalgic School Days (Midnight), Demonic Cutteridge, Downpour Diner and the Gothic Ballroom.

Please Note: I will be gone from the 22nd to the 29th. I am doing the Cutteridge, Nightmare Yacht, Deadquarters and the Gothic Cathedral tours. I will be back after that. However, you can request these venues from any of the hosts (during the time I am away) and they might show them (if they have them, and) if you ask nicely. ^_^

Message 9 of 16 (509 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Nachtmere Event: Ghost Tours (9 venues)

Oct 14, 2013

Oh shoot I miss this event I was asking threnodyT was telling me but she mess me up =.= you should of have posted this in the home event calendar

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 10 of 16 (453 Views)
0 Likes