Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: LMAO!!! it amazes me how people think HOME will make a difference in online

Apr 21, 2007

az009 wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

az009 wrote:
Oh yeah you can also watch trailers in a theater, oranize your apartmen it any way you want, put any kind of video on your tv, put pictures in your picture frame, play awesome 3-D games, meet new people, and just have fun. I hate when people act like they no what they are talking about when they don't. Just thint of it as XBL but a million times better.

Actually, you seem to hate opinions, because that is what the OP was displaying, his opinion, what he thinks Home will be like.  If you want to do all those things in an MMORPG-like environment. I want something more like XBL for my PS3, not Home.

Lol, I'm not mad at his opinions. He said that Home is only for achievments and trophies so actually, he doesn't know what he's talking about and that is not an opinion lol. Wth, are you talking about. When you say something that is not true that is not an opinion...

Message Edited by az009 on 04-20-2007 07:31 PM

Message Edited by az009 on 04-20-2007 07:33 PM

aha!!, here we go again, i never said it was ONLY for achievements, i  said it will help with achievements
madden 07
Spiderman 3
if u really want to talk COMPARING NEXT GEN consoles, join this site
http://forums.consolecount.com/index.php
Message 21 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 21, 2007
its free stop complaining
Message 22 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I think HOME will be cool and I well deff. use it when it comes out to meet all my friends and family.  Dont complain Its FREE.  Who cares if you dont like it.
Message 23 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Apr 21, 2007
hmm... home adds
  • matchmaking
  • integrated game experiences (launch lobbies, Home Launchs)
  • 3 chat types
  • better friends list integration
  • trophy room
  • entitlements
  • previews of upcoming games
  • dev chats
  • Product sales and support desks

and lots more. - Just because it may not add voice to games (1- the games are not part of Home)  is not Sony's fault (look at most of their online games - they have voice chat) - talk to third party pansies who don't use the SDKs given them.

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 24 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Stinky89 wrote:

az009 wrote:
Oh yeah you can also watch trailers in a theater, oranize your apartmen it any way you want, put any kind of video on your tv, put pictures in your picture frame, play awesome 3-D games, meet new people, and just have fun. I hate when people act like they no what they are talking about when they don't. Just thint of it as XBL but a million times better.

Actually, you seem to hate opinions, because that is what the OP was displaying, his opinion, what he thinks Home will be like.  If you want to do all those things in an MMORPG-like environment. I want something more like XBL for my PS3, not Home.

Home is basically XBL but in 3-D. I don't know why people don't see this. You don't need to wonder around or meet people in Home, they are just giving that as an option. And do you really want to keep the sa,e XBL style forever, Sony is revolutionising the online environment.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 25 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Home mainly was designed to meet other ps3 users and chat with or in other words kinda like a 3D myspace
98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy paste this into your signature

Also PSN name is killer78 add me
Message 26 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 21, 2007
also people will always have complaints even if it is the best thing in the world
98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy paste this into your signature

Also PSN name is killer78 add me
Message 27 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 21, 2007
home is just another excuse to not go outside and meet people.  or an excuse to for bullies to meet up online and virtually pick on nerds... heh... hehehehehheheh
there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Message 28 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

Apr 21, 2007

only1Zro wrote:
wow are you serious,  HOME wont help anything except for achievements and trophies, think about it.............yeah it will still be the same as before, we cant chat ingame or anything and thats what most people want, right? to be able to press the PS button and we can instantly chat, get real sony i bet right after HOME comes out people will be complaining
EX:

DAMMM!!! **bleep** sony!!!! this is the same **bleep** we used to have but with 3d characters!!!

well just think about it 

who would honestly be so pissed off over a feature that is FREE and OPTIONAL? .. oh yes.. a jealous xbox fanboy, i think your on the wrong forum buddy, theres no Halo here.

Honestly tho its as simple as this .. Think Home is stupid? .. Dont use it.

..case closed..

Dont Click Me

Message 29 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Apr 21, 2007

only1Zro wrote:
wow are you serious,  HOME wont help anything except for achievements and trophies, think about it.............yeah it will still be the same as before, we cant chat ingame or anything and thats what most people want, right? to be able to press the PS button and we can instantly chat, get real sony i bet right after HOME comes out people will be complaining
EX:

DAMMM!!! **bleep** sony!!!! this is the same **bleep** we used to have but with 3d characters!!!

well just think about it 

Dude just get off the forums
Message 30 of 40 (10 Views)
0 Likes